38- Come Home Darlin'

Amber's pov.

The sound of my alarm hoists me out of bed and I practically drag my body in the washroom. I get out after the shower and dress myself in some tights and a fluffy hoodie of caiden's which I had stolen.

Hehe hehe, better luck getting that back caiden.

As it is a sunday I plan on going to caiden's place and surprising him.

I  run through Instagram and don't see any messages from caiden.

That's weird, he always texts me goodmorning everyday

Well much a better reason to surprise him, he'll never know!!.

I sit down for breakfast and munch on my cereal.

"how is it going with caiden amber?" my mom asks with a grin on her face and Tyler smirks at me.

"it's going good mom and he makes me really happy" I say with a smile

"oh, so happy that he makes you scream ' oh caiden, Yeah!!'" Tyler smirks and makes sex noises and my face heats up.

"w-what.. n-no" I say quickly and glare at Tyler who laughs at my expression

"amber have you both.... You know-"

"mom!! No. We have not!! And can we not have this conversation please!!"

I say covering my face with my hands.

I. Wanna. Dig. Up. A. Hole. And. Fall. Into. It.

This cannot be happening right now!

"well that's a relief, but if you did... I'm just saying please for my sake use prote-"

"mom, that's it, I'm leaving." I say my face heating up and I grab an oatmeal bar from the table, my bag with necessities and slipping on my Converse and I walk out the door with Tyler's car keys.

I drive my way to caiden's house thinking of the conversation with mom, what if don't ever have sex with him.

What if the one time I had sex still haunts me.?

What if I am not ready, after what had happened?

What if caiden doesn't want me in that way?

I shake my head of those thoughts and park my car in his driveway. His car is nowhere to be seen but there are two other cars.

Caiden has guests over?

Hmm.. That's unusual.

I press on the doorbell and after sometime Andrew opens the door.

"hey!!! Mrs Anderson" he grins and hugs me.

I blush as he says ' Mrs Anderson' and smile shyly.

Just hearing that name makes me go to cloud nine

Okay amber, get a fucking grip!

"ha, ha" I day and he lets me in.

"welcome to the humble abode" he sys and I walk to the hall room.

I see Blake and nick and Charlie , sitting right infront if the huge Led TV and playing some game and they harshly pressing on the controller and throwing swears here and there.  There's packets of snacks everywhere, and the place looks so much messier than the time I'd come here.

"who's it Drew?" Blake asks not moving his eyes frin the TV and then swearing again as nick almost crashes in to this car.

"hey, guys" I say.