17- Nice Caiden?

Caiden's pov

After amber bids her brother goodbye. I, Blake and nick make our way to the stands to cheer Tyler for his tryouts. Although we hate the football players, Tyler is an exception he is way better than all of them. After the coach calls out the names of the selected players. Luckily Tyler gets in. I Blake and nick walk up to the parking lot and get in my car.

"so what is going on with amber and you. Huh?" Blake asks nudging his elbow towards me.

"nothing" I roll my eyes. I clrealy have no Idea myself. She is just very different and I have the urge to be polite or nice to her. But I can't her in to my mess. She is way to Nice for that.

"you sure? Cause the sexual tension is crystal clear" Blake smirks me.

"dude. That is actually true" nick says from behind.

I roll my eyes and ignore their statements.

Do I like amber?

No I can't. I don't fall for girls. But she is just so different and cute and-

I should stop!

"bro, see you this Friday at the race tracks?"

"yep" I say popping the 'p'.

I pull up to their neighborhood and drop them off. I keep driving and drowning in to the music. When I hear a girl's cry.

What the fuck?

I abruptly stop my car and walk out and follow the sounds and when I reach an alley. I get the biggest shock of my life. Anger is literally fuming through me.

Why amber? She is the most pure and innocent girl ever.

When I get a clear version of the guys vengeance fills through me. Westside high. The school our school has a rivalry and most importantly whom I have a rivalry with, Dylan Smith. I see Dylan holding Amber's mouth and the pain and frightened eyes kills me. And all I see is red.

"not one fucking step closer or else I swear I'll bash your head so hard you won't be able to see tomorrow" I bark gritting my teeth. Anger rushing in through me. Blood rushing through my veins.

Amber slightly tilts her head. And the relief in her eyes, softens my mind. Her innocent pure blue eyes.

My eyes snap back to dylan and his assholes. All their heads turn towards me and an emotion flashes through Dylan face.

Fright

"bitch,mind your own fucking business" he says trying to look intimidating.

"oh i would asshole if you get someone your own size" I say.
...................

PRESENT

Amber's pov.

as I sob onto caiden's shoulder I feel him slowly picking me up bridal style and I wrap my arms around his neck and snuggle closer to him.

I don't know why but the thought of caiden saving me from this mess just makes me wanna be close to him.

Just stay with him.

He slowly open the car door and gently places me in th passenger's seat and hooks my seatbelt. I feel completely useless and disgusted. I see caiden run back to the alley to get my bag. He enters the car and tosses my bag onto the behind seat and starts the car and drives off this horrible place. The entire ride I kept quiet and closed my eyes just praying what happened to disappear. I open my eyes to a brief moment to see caiden stealing glances at me. I don't have the energy to reply or ask him why except I just return to the trance.

I feel the car stop and I open my eyes to see we have reached caiden's house. He exits the car and comes towards my side and unhooks the seatbelt and carries me into his house, he walks up the stairs and I immediately recognize caiden's bedroom door. He slides it open and gently and carefully lays me down onto his bed, whispering

"you need rest. Go sleep" I steal a glance at him to see him staring at me his dark brown eyes filled with guilt and sadness.

I close my eyes and drown myself in to sleep.
..................

I squint my eyes and take in my surroundings,

Wait! I was here before. How do I know this-

Oh

My

God

Not

Again.

The entire scene floods in and kind of feel happy to be here that than alley.
I sit up straight and caiden enters the room.

"hey" he says slowly almost as a whisper.

"hi" I reply back in the same tone.

" I am so sorry. I wasn't there before" caiden says and look at him wide eyed.

"what? Caiden it's not your fault. And i am not your responsibility you can't take the blame" I say.

He walks over and sits on the edge of the bed. And looks at me, he gets up and walks towards me and engfs me in a hug. Squeezing me so tightly, I don't back out too. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him close to me. After some time he pulls away slightly but not totally he picks up his head from my shoulders and touches his forehead with mine. Which causes electric waves to pass through my body.

Why do I feel this way? I shouldn't.

I can't.

But I want to.

I want to care for caiden for him to be my side and hold my hand. Why is this happening?

He releases me from the hug and sits next to me on the bed.

"what about my brother and mother? Did you tell them?" he shakes his head 'no'

"but I did take your phone and texted your mom and brother that you are in a friend's place.so they don't freak out and think I kidnapped you" he chuckles slightly

"thanks you. And caiden could you please not tell anyone about this?" I ask

"sure" he says.

"umm..... Caiden can I get some clothes to change in I feel disgusted and I want to take a shower" I say.

"ohkay wait up" he says and leaves the room.

He walks in later with some clothes in his hand. He places them next to my seat and smiles at me. I smile back and when he is about to leave I grab his wrist and hug him again, he holds me too.

"thank you" I mumble onto his chest. And let go. He exits the room respecting my privacy and I walk in to the shower to clean up the disgusting touch of the leader.
.................