F.I.G.H.T.

Please watch the trailer above. I know it's longer than most peoples on here, but y'all know I'm extra😅 I was going to take the last minute out but said🤷🏾‍♀️

=========

Copyright © 2019 - 2020 by GenHope

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Summary
===========

Fighting has saved many of asses, but it's also been the demise of many people when it goes too far...

In this life we're constantly fighting, getting knocked down, and knocked out. It's up to you to get back up and keep swinging. If you don't keep your guard up life will hit you with a powerful blow to the body. Life is a bitch and it has a mean ass uppercut, so be careful.

Abella Mobisson has been around boxing most of her life. Her father was a professional boxer turned boxing coach and owned a gym where she spent much of her pass time while growing up.

She never viewed fighting as violent or barbaric. In fact she thought the sport was beautiful. "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." Fighting takes a level of grace and patience some don't have. These men and women put their lives on the line every time they step in the ring. Boxers are warriors.

After the death of her father and a series of bad relationships, Abella makes sure to keep a focus on her career as a shining star in the music industry. If it isn't music or family, she couldn't give you the time of day.

The same goes for heavyweight boxer, Anthony Joshua. How could he give a serious relationship the time needed when he's trying to be the best boxer in the world? Or the best father, son, brother, or friend? A woman could wait.

It isn't until Abella meets Anthony that she realizes maybe she doesn't know the boxing world as well as she thinks she does.

To the world they're an unlikely pair despite a rumor surrounding the strangers. Abella is America's Afro-soul-hip-pop darling with a brash tongue who says and does what she wants. Anthony is Britain's humble champion who's a role model to all despite knocking people out for a living. It's these differences that make them clash like titans then fall.

There isn't just a sweet science to boxing, but to relationships as well. In boxing you have to find the perfect balance between hitting, but also not getting hit. In relationships you try to find the perfect balance of giving love and opening up, while also trying to protect your heart from getting broken. It's an art. Love is war, but you only lose when you don't swing back.

In order for a relationship to work you need 5 things:

Forgiveness
Investment
Growth
Honesty
Teamwork

In love you might get knocked down, bruised or hurt... It's a matter of how you stand back up and fight until the end. Win or lose. Fight like your life depends on it even if those 12 rounds result in a draw...

 Fight like your life depends on it even if those 12 rounds result in a draw