31 | Fear

Round 3

July 28th, 2019

Another city, another country, and another stop on the Naija to the World Tour

Another city, another country, and another stop on the Naija to the World Tour. This time they're in Amsterdam, the capital of the Netherlands where Abella will be performing at a festival. After a pit stop to perform a show in Brussels, Belgium, they got here yesterday. This is Abella's first tour headlining, so she's nothing short of exhausted.

Despite that she's not only having a lot of fun, but putting on good shows nonstop. While getting her makeup done, Abella looks at Anthony who sits in the corner playing chess with her tour manager. Seeing as her team is mostly women, he had to find someone he could interact with so he's not bored. There's a lot of down time and sitting around before shows.

She definitely has to commend Anthony for doing so much traveling back and forth to see her and spend time with her no matter how short the flights are. It shows dedication and commitment to put in the necessary time for them to build something. She smiles a little to herself being spaced out until she's hit in the face with a mist making her flinch.

She looks at her makeup artist who holds a bottle of setting spray. "I told you to close your eyes," Indira says before beginning to fan her face. "Damn near drooling over the man," she mumbles while popping on her piece of gum.

"Shut up," Abella says in a hushed tone before sighing. She finally feels at ease again. There was something that brought a feeling of newness to her life after those couple of days in Paris. She couldn't possibly dwell on drama when she's having such amazing life experiences at the age of 25.

"You're performing twice," Tamara informs her while walking across the trailer. "Once on this double decker bus type thing where the audience is below you. Then on one of the main stages later. They're not too long apart, so we have to hurry back here for you to change."

She nods her head looking at her stylist who trots over with the boots she's performing in after hot gluing on more crystals at the last minute. Bianca kneels down beginning to put the first boot on.