53.2 | Wait

Round 5

February 10th, 2020

It's been two days since the altercation and of course it found it's way to the blogs

It's been two days since the altercation and of course it found it's way to the blogs. The 911 call from the person who made the call had been released, but that's about all they had along with hearsay from 'sources'. To the public it was simply a rumor that couldn't be confirmed since no one was arrested.

Abella hasn't talked to Anthony let alone left her hotel room in the last two days. She doesn't even know if he's still in America. He could've caught a flight back to London and she wouldn't know.

She didn't remember much from that night, but by how the hotel room looked she knew it was bad. She knew she crossed a line that couldn't be redrawn.

Tamara knocks on Abella's hotel room door holding a bag of food and a drink. If she doesn't check on her there's no way Abella's eaten anything. She just sleeps all day.

Staring at the door Tamara tries to wait patiently for Abella to open the door. Turning towards Sergio who stands watch she asks, "She's in here, right?"

"Yeah, she hasn't left in days. Not even to go to the vending machine or anything."

"Have you been in here at all today?" She continues to probe.

"She opened the door begging for one of her phones, but I told her you had them. You were the last one in her room to give her lunch."

"You have a room key, right? Can you open it for me?" Sergio nods sliding the card out of his pocket. He opens the door for Tamara holding the door open for her since her hands are full.

Tamara walks into the room and the door closes back. "Abella?" She calls out putting the food down on the closest table. The last hotel room was so destroyed Abella had to pay for the damages then moved rooms.