24 | That's How You Feel?

Round 2

June 29th, 2019

Abella puts in her hoop earrings with flowers dangling from them into her ears before pushing her braids over her shoulder

Abella puts in her hoop earrings with flowers dangling from them into her ears before pushing her braids over her shoulder. She's getting ready for Jermell's fight tonight against Jorge Cota. She left Los Angeles, California this morning and had a car drive her and Tamara to Las Vegas, Nevada. It was only four hours, but she's still tired after last nights festivities.

Even with her busy schedule, she tries to show as much support to her friends by coming to their fights. They only fight two or three times a year, so she sees no reason to not take effort to be there every time. Anytime she has a big show or event surrounding her music they're right there as well.

She fixes her dress then walks out of the bathroom into the hotel room. It's a double bed room that she's sharing with Tamara since they'll only be here for tonight. Tamara's going home to New York and she's heading to Houston, Texas next.

"I'm still tired even after a nap," Abella says looking at Tam who sits on the bed putting her heels on.

"You ain't lying. Last night was crazy," she says blowing out air.

Last night after the BET Awards they went out to party with some other celebrities, including Jidenna. She spent most of the night with Megan, but the blogs tried to make a big deal out of one little video Trey Songz posted on his story. They went as far as slowing down the video and zooming in on Abella and Jidenna who were sitting down talking in the background at the club.

She didn't dance on him, didn't touch him, nor did they kiss. Nothing, but they painted this picture that they're getting back together. That's already been shut down. Jidenna and Abella are now only friends.

For some reason people think it's impossible for exes to be only that. It's easy to be cool with someone you're not in love with anymore if you ever really were in the first place.

People have bad habits of thinking when you've loved someone before and reconnect that you still love them.. That you're still in love with them. Really it's just someone you still have love for. There's a difference. It's a familiar feeling, it's nostalgia, but it's not always being in love still.