39 | Flyin' High

Round 3

September 6th, 2019

Sitting in a stark waiting room occupied by other women, Abella fills out the form they gave her

Sitting in a stark waiting room occupied by other women, Abella fills out the form they gave her. She stops writing for a second looking around... Her eyes first go to the tv screen on the wall that plays an HGtv home improvement show, then to a fish tank filled with fish as it buzzes, then the array of magazines on the side table, then lastly at the couple who sits across from her.

Catching the eye of the woman of the pair, she smiles causing Abella to slightly smile too. She glances over to her right seeing Anthony's leg bounce up and down as he sits next to her. He does it all the time and somehow it irritates her. It makes her anxious as if she's the one doing it.

She's nervous as it is, but she's able to keep it contained on the inside better than him..

She puts her hand on his knee making him look at her before stopping. "Sorry," he mumbles chewing on his gum faster than earlier allowing for her to hear every chomp. There's nothing she hates more than hearing people chew, you don't even have to be smacking.

"Are you okay? Seriously?" She asks looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"Am I bothering you?" He asks looking at the form that's halfway filled out.

"You're distracting me and making me more nervous than I already am."

"You're allergic to Aspirin?" He asks peering over her still looking at the form as she continues to fill it out.

"Yeah," she sighs.

He doesn't know what I'm allergic to. This is exactly why we shouldn't be having a baby together...

When she's done filling out the form she takes it to the receptionist and sits backs down. As the minutes pass by it feels like they've been in the waiting room forever.