09 | My Friend

Round 1

June 3rd, 2019

Abella stands at the door of a Manhattan home waiting for someone to open it

Abella stands at the door of a Manhattan home waiting for someone to open it. In hand she has a drink tray holding three drinks as she rocks back and forth on her feet that wear a pair of Converse x Golf le Fleur lowtop sneakers. She just got out of her final rehearsal for her MSG show that's in four days meaning she has three days to rest and get mentally prepared for her biggest show to date.

Finally, the door opens with Anthony behind it who stares at Abella who's looking down at her shoes. She notices a scuff on the toe area smacking her lips before looking up to see his eyes fixed on her. The way he's looking at her makes her stop for a second.

"You changed your hair. I like it," he compliments. She does a small smile. "And you have to stop going places without security." He noticed it after being in her presence on multiple occasions.

"I didn't walk here today," she says matter of factly pointing at a Black Escalade. When she gives her driver a head nod he pulls off. "Thanks for the concern though," she adds with a light chuckle before stepping into the house as Anthony closes the door behind her.

"What's this?" He asks pointing at the tray of drinks.

"It's from the juice bar I told you about. The one by Styles P. It's called Juice For Life. You know who that is, right?"

"Of course I know Styles P. The Lox. I just met Jadakiss last week."

"Excuse me. I don't know what you grew up listening to. Leon asked me to stop by there and get him something. This one's for you," she says pointing at one of them.

"Really? What's in it?"

"Kale, lemon, ginger, and apple. It'll give you energy and the ginger will help reduce soreness."

Anthony does a slight smile before taking the drink tray so she doesn't have to carry it up the stairs. "Thanks. What's yours?" He says staring at the purplish drink with Bell written on the top.