47 | No Pain, No Gain

Round 4

December 7th, 2019

Abella lays in the bed of her hotel room in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia staring at the ceiling

Abella lays in the bed of her hotel room in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia staring at the ceiling. The original plan when she got here at 4 in the morning was to still wake up early and tour some of the nearby locations, while she's here for the less than 24 hours.

Instead she knocked out as soon as she touched the white sheets then woke up around 6a.m. tossing and turning. She's been spaced out and in deep thought since she woke up. The only reason she left her bed was to open the door allowing an employee to drop off breakfast.

She looks over at the clock knowing she needs to shower because her concert is in a couple hours. She just feels weird... A part of her feels guilty for continuing on with life as if she didn't find out Tylon was dead yesterday.

During a phone conversation with her mother, Toni, had to reassure her that there's nothing they can do until his funeral that's being planned for next week. Everyone in the Ring of Hope and Mobisson family was already on a flight to Saudi Arabia for the fight when they got the news.

It had been planned for months they would go considering they helped Anthony get ready for the fight. For right now, all Abella can do is send money to help with funeral expenses.

She wants to make sure he has the best burial possible rather then leaving it to the state or the Department of Family Services because she knows they won't give any or much money. His Foster family doesn't have much either, so she'll make sure it's a proper sendoff for someone who's funeral shouldn't be this soon.

After the fight in Saudi Arabia and Abella's concert they would all go back home to Texas to properly mourn and get ready to lay him to rest.

Walking around the hotel room in a bra and panties she goes to her suitcase pulling out new under garments and a simple outfit to wear to the concert venue. When her phone rings she looks over her shoulder as it vibrates across the nightstand.

She's tempted to ignore it like all the other calls that she's been getting since last night and this morning. She stands from bending over and walks over to it. When she sees Rejoice's name she does a double take. Isn't she in jail? She questions to herself.