52 | Sabotage

Round 5

Jan. 26th, 2020

 26th, 2020

Anthony's head nods back and forth as he tries to fight his sleep

Anthony's head nods back and forth as he tries to fight his sleep. It's the day of the Grammy awards and it's already been long with a dash of dreadful.

"Bro, you can't be falling asleep when I'm trying to cut your hair unless you want a patch," the barber says with a chuckle.

Odera laughs lightly too, while constantly brushing his waves forward looking at himself in the mirror. "You good?" He asks.

He deeply exhales picking his head up. "Yeah, clearly tired though." Anthony readjusts his hands that sit in his lap underneath the cape.

"Last night was a wild one," Odee comments while shaking his head. "Everybody's gotta get it together. At least for today..."

Odera swallows hard before walking away. For the past couple of weeks him and his mother had been coming up with a plan. They had been looking into addiction groups, 12-step programs, and rehabs for Abella. All they need is the word 'help' and they'll break the glass because they can't force her.

Last night was a roller coaster. From Anthony impulsively flying in at the last minute, leaving the party because of Abella's behavior, the arguing, then the sex. It was all exhausting. Anthony wasn't able to fall asleep last night even though he was tired. He had too much on his mind.

Last night wasn't just exhausting for him. It was a chore in itself trying to get Abella up this morning. The comedown was hitting her hard. The comedown from Molly's horrible, so it had her dragging her feet on a day that's supposed to be exciting.

After last night Anthony was like, 'Alright fuck this.' He came back to give her another chance and she still fucked it. He realized just how difficult this journey with her is going to be.

Anthony had avoided relationships because he felt like he had no time or energy to dedicate to another person. He didn't want to be responsible for another adults feelings, emotions, and overall well-being. He already has one child.