29 | Searching

Round 2

July 15th, 2019

Anthony sits in the mildly cool air of Barcelona, Spain as the sun shines long and strong over the villa he's staying in

Anthony sits in the mildly cool air of Barcelona, Spain as the sun shines long and strong over the villa he's staying in. A week and some days have passed since the chaos that stormed his and Abella's life. Like anything in the media, it flew in the wind to be forgotten after a couple days. The memes, Twitter feeds of jokes, headlines, and criticism died down. He's finally getting a much needed vacation away from all the drama..or so he thinks.

He looks from his best friend's phone to KD then back at the screen reading the headline...

The mother of Anthony Joshua's son tells it all. Allegations of abuse and mistreatment revealed.

Anthony runs his hand over his hair sighing loudly showing he's clearly stressed. "This isn't good," KD speaks first.

He groans. "I know. These last couple of weeks haven't been good," he rubs his forehead. Can he catch a break? Like damn.

The truth is Natalie saw all the videos and pictures of Anthony in America with Abella. She was pissed about him being so blatantly public with her because it's something he's never done with any other woman including her. She's used to him keeping women a secret. Then throw in the fact Anthony stayed in New York City three extra days because Abella was in jail when he was supposed to have his son.

The contract said she couldn't post about him on her social media or talk to newspaper outlets, but it didn't say anything about doing an interview for someone's personal blog. It's not her fault the article was found and picked up to be put on bigger platforms...

Natalie played the game better than him this time.

Ever since Anthony threatened to take her to court she was thinking of a way to show him who's really running this. Anthony keeps looking at that word abuse in complete confusion. "I need to read the article in full. Maybe they're over-exaggerating to get clicks." KD nods his head saying he'll be back before leaving Anthony to begin reading.