46 | Changes

Round 4

November 24th, 2019

Walking out of the airport in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, the warm sun hits everyone's flesh

Walking out of the airport in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, the warm sun hits everyone's flesh. It's very different from the Fall weather they came from. On Anthony's arrival, cameras flash and people try to get his attention as he walks with Gbenga, KD, his trainer, his manager, and Abella.

From the last fight he learned leaving 6 weeks in advance before an away fight actually isn't good. You get too comfortable. So this time he left two weeks ahead. One week of final training sessions and another for media. He's still able to adjust to the different timezone and weather, but he remembers he's there for a job.

While pushing the cart full of luggage Anthony looks over his shoulder at Abella who's on the phone with her manager. For the next couple of weeks she'll be all over Africa doing performances. That includes Ghana, Nigeria, Angola, South Africa, Kenya, Eritrea, and Ethiopia.

It made sense for her to come with Anthony because the Middle East is closer to Africa. It's pretty much like a layover for her, so she'll be here until she has a show in a couple days.

After they all pile into the awaiting cars they're taken to the hotel. Now in the hotel room Anthony unpacks his stuff when he hears Abella smack her lips. "I guess your baby mother doesn't know what a cease and desist means."

"What now?" She walks over extending her phone to him. Clearly Natalie wants to keep things going by bringing it to social media like the video floating around wasn't bad enough.

Luckily for them the actual act of Abella hitting Natalie wasn't caught on camera. Only the aftermath of Natalie looking crazy throwing glasses and yelling like a mad woman.

Posted on her Instagram story was text reading: 'Why can't they have their own baby and leave me and mine alone? Oh, forgot. She can't carry a baby to term.'

Anthony's eyebrows knit as he grinds his teeth. "I guess she doesn't care about the filing for a restraining order either." He hands the phone back to Abella shaking his head. He knows what Natalie's trying to do. He doesn't have time for this. He has to focus. "Ignore her."