20.1 | Special

Round 2

June 24th, 2019

In the early hours of the morning they landed in Jamaica only allowing for them to sleep a few more hours before they had to get up

In the early hours of the morning they landed in Jamaica only allowing for them to sleep a few more hours before they had to get up. This morning they went to a local school as a group and met kids that they gave back to as a part of Errol's foundation. Then they went to Errol's grandfather's house in Spanish Town eating lunch there.

Now Anthony sits in one of those bar huts on the beach that's near the villa they're staying in talking to Errol's Dad, Errol Sr. He's always likes talking to people older than him to soak in their game and wisdom.

Errol seems to be the only one of Abella's male friends that's completely accepting of him. That's something he noticed in New York.

Actually, the smaller twin's the only one who makes weird comments towards him. That's why he's for certain he has a thing for Abella even if she denies it. If he likes her so much he should've said something to her. Maybe he has, but they decided to continue to be friends. Who knows.

People may not think he does, but Anthony sees everything. Including the press conference where Jermell decided to take it upon himself to down talk Anthony. It seems like he respects everybody, but nobody respects him in the boxing world. Half the people that talk down on his name dap him up when they meet him.

...Other than that her friends are accepting of him just like his are of her.

"When did you start boxing?" Errol Sr. asks Anthony. Errol drinks a beer, while Anthony's only at the bar sitting at a table with him to keep him company.

Errol Sr. doesn't talk much, but he's somehow good company. He has the same calm and easing temperament as his son making him easy to be around.

Since he saw Anthony walk in with Abella he wanted to talk to him. Even though he walks around with a smile he can see something's weighing heavy on Anthony.

"18," Anthony responds.

"Really? You had a late start then and you still managed to do so much."