58 | Question

Round 6

February 14th

Anthony sits in the backseat of a chauffeur driven SUV looking at all of the cars to the side, front, and back of them

Anthony sits in the backseat of a chauffeur driven SUV looking at all of the cars to the side, front, and back of them. The London traffic is at a standstill as he pushes his sleeve back to look at the time on his Audemars Piguet watch. He huffs before wiping his sweating hands on his pants.

The driver can feel all of Anthony's impatience through that one breath. He had been rushing him since they left, but he can't control the amount of cars on the road. When Anthony's phone rings he hopes it's no one rushing him or he's liable to go off.

Seeing it's his promotor Eddie he answers with a, "What's up?"

"Good news. It's official. The boxing commission banned both Toran and Trouble from professional boxing for 5 years. They won't be able to get a license to fight in America. It should've been lifetime, but that's a start."

Anthony shakes his head. When he heard the rumor of them seeking a lifetime ban on the brothers he knew it wasn't going to happen. It takes a lot for fighters to get a lifetime ban in boxing or the UFC.

There's no moral clause in boxing. The commission can suspend or ban boxers for cheating or medical reasons, but really as long as you're not incarcerated you're free to fight. You could be accused of murder, domestic violence, rape, pedophilia, etc. and most likely won't be boycotted like in other sports.

This is the same commission that banded together to deny a boxing license to Muhammad Ali after he refused being drafted to the army. Also, the same commission that denied Abella's father a boxing license for standing up for Black people.

You can be a repeat offender for taking performing enhancing drugs putting others lives at risk and still get to fight a year later. Toran and Trouble have been in multiple physical altercations with fighters where it led to guns being pulled and people getting shot. That seems worthy of a lifetime ban.

They're not cut out for the ring if every time something doesn't go their way they respond with bullets. This is the professionals for a reason.

"I guess after what happened to Jermall that's the least the commission could do."