41.2 | The Running

Round 4

October 5th, 2019

Anthony pulls up to the venue of his son's 4th birthday party turning his wheel into a parking spot

Anthony pulls up to the venue of his son's 4th birthday party turning his wheel into a parking spot. Joseph's actual birthday isn't for another two days, but they're having it this weekend. Then in a week it'll be Anthony's birthday, but he doesn't plan on celebrating it since he's in training camp.

After helping his son out of the car they walk towards the building. Anthony takes in a deep sigh because it's the first time he's been in a room full of all his close family and friends in months.

Although he talks to a lot of people often he's spent all his time the last couple of months on boxing, work, his immediate family, and Abella. This is supposed to be a fun night, but he's dreading it.

Walking into the building and seeing all the people and decorations, Joseph doesn't even know what direction to look in or go. The parties theme is PJ Masks; JJ's favorite show.

All the people cheer at JJ's arrival and being a kid he covers his ears to tell them they're too loud and need to calm down.

Anthony decided to go all out for the party because why not? Your kids aren't small forever, so you might as well. His son is the reason he works so hard so he'll do anything for him... But seeing so many small children and babies in one vicinity is slightly a trigger of emotions.

You can tell the stress Anthony's going through by the fact he hasn't had a trim in weeks. He really doesn't care if he didn't even bother to get a haircut to look presentable for a family function.

Despite all that he's going to make sure his son can have the best birthday party possible.

The place is packed with people, so the party can begin. He grabs the microphone from the DJ thanking everyone who came before looking at JJ who already has kids crowded around him.