15 | Red Flags

Round 2

June 17th, 2019

Abella does the last button on her dress looking over at the time

Abella does the last button on her dress looking over at the time. She takes a deep sigh before smoothing her hands over the bottom of her dress walking out of the bedroom of her hotel suite to the living room.

She's only been in London a few days and she's already homesick. Anytime she goes out of the country for more than a week she's ready to go home and be with her family and friends. Tour can be really fun. She gets to bond with her team, but it can also be lonely when they go their separate ways until it's time to perform.

Abella's getting ready to spend the day with Anthony and maybe that'll cure some of her boredom and homesickness. When normal people run errands together they might go to Bed Bath & Beyond, meanwhile their errands consist of events and interviews.

When there's a knock at her room door she furrows her eyebrows. While putting her earrings in her ears she walks to the door looking in the peephole. When she sees Rejoice she opens the door. "What's up?" She asks her cousin while letting her into the room.

"You trying to go shopping with me?" Rejoice asks closing the door behind her.

"I can't. I'm going somewhere already. That's why I'm getting ready. Tomorrow?" Abella says looking back at Rejoice who follows behind her to the living room.

"Damn, where you going? I thought you invited me so we could get closer and hang out before my six months is up."

"I know, but it's also tour aka my job. We hung out yesterday and had a sleepover last night," she says to justify not hanging out today.

"You hanging with Anthony again?" Abella looks at her wondering why she's asking that or how she knows. Abella hasn't told anyone what they have going on because there's not much to tell anyway. Yeah, girl, we went on one date and fucked one time.

"What?" She asks not knowing what else to say.

"I saw him drop you off the other day," Rejoice admits. Really she's been lurking and putting two and two together. Rejoice sits on the couch and Abella goes to her suitcase looking for a pair of shoes to wear.