38 | Us vs. The World

Round 3

August 31st, 2019

Anthony sits passenger side as Gbenga drives

Anthony sits passenger side as Gbenga drives. They're on their way to a boxing match... Toran's fight against Michael Hunter. Maybe he should let what happened yesterday stay where it was left, but something Abella said stuck with him.

He has an offer and then he'll be done with the situation...

When Anthony's phone starts ringing he looks to see it's his son's mother. He furrows his eyebrows wondering why she's calling. It's Anthony's time to have Joseph and he's at home with his mother, while he goes out. Ever since he got 50/50 the co-parenting relationship has been pretty okay.

It might have something to do with the fact Natalie moved in with her boyfriend. She needed somebody to help pay her bills since he doesn't have to anymore. She must be happy now.

"Yes?" Anthony asks after answering his phone.

"What are you doing?" Hearing her ask that makes his face screw up in confusion.

"Why'd you call, Natalie? I have JJ, so why are you calling me? If you want to talk to him, I'm not at home right now."

"I don't want to talk to JJ. I actually want to talk to Abella... Next time you're with her."

"What are you talking about?"

"Next time she's in London, I want to have a sit down conversation with her."

"About what?"

"She's your girlfriend, right? I want to speak to her about being around our son and set some ground rules."

"You didn't give me that courtesy with your boyfriend, so why should I make her do that?"

"I'm trying to be an adult here. I also want to apologize to her in person for what happened in June." Anthony looks over at Gbenga like he can hear this conversation. "If you insist on having her around our son, I need to talk to her."