14 | The Morning After

Round 2

June 16th, 2019

Anthony's eyes open seeing bright light shine through the sheer curtains of the room

Anthony's eyes open seeing bright light shine through the sheer curtains of the room. At first he's confused on where he's at until he feels how dead his right arm is. He looks over seeing Abella still asleep and the first thing he notices is all the space on her side of the bed.

She's used to sleeping by herself, so you can't blame her for being accustomed to rolling around a big bed freely. Anthony looks at his arm under her upper body. He couldn't move it if he wanted to.

When her phone starts ringing on the nightstand she groans before rolling over angrily. She groggily moves to the edge of the bed opening one eye to peer at her phone to see who it is. Instead of answering it she smacks her lips with attitude before hitting the volume button to make it stop ringing and dropping it back down with a thud.

She lays there for a second then glances back to see if Anthony's still here. When she sees him she pushes out, "Good morning," in a hoarse voice from all the yelling she did at the club last night. Abella flips over now facing Anthony laying her head on the pillow with a silk pillowcase that she brought from home.

You would've thought they were both dropped from somewhere heavenly with the glow they both emit on this Sunday morning. Nope, just some much needed, good sex.

When Anthony laughs Abella says, "What?"

"Your eyelashes," he says still laughing. Abella reaches up to touch her face feeling one was gone and the other was hanging on for dear life like a door on a hinge. One's somewhere in the bed and the other's hanging on to glue that disappeared from Abella's eyes watering. She had proof of the long night from her messed up makeup. She knows she looks a mess, but Anthony thinks she looks good.

Not even caring Abella pulls the last eyelash off with a hiss. She throws it over her shoulder like it's nothing making Anthony laugh more. She needs to find a lash extension tech out here anyway.