2•VIP II

Pulling up to the club, the squad met in the parking lot

Pulling up to the club, the squad met in the parking lot. Mike said he needed to FaceTime his sister before we headed inside. We waited for him to finish.

"What are you up to?" Mike asked, getting to the point. "Nothing watching tv, writing, listening to music. Same thing I do when you're here. —You did say I could invite a guy over right?" She jokingly added.

"Don't play with me Rai." Mike yelled in serious tone. She thought it was real funny. "You laugh, but you know I'll shut that shit down real quick. I don't play that and you know it."

"Chill out sir

"Chill out sir. Breathe. Relax." She uttered sarcastically.

"Shit, I just checked one of your little classmates today before I pulled up to get you. That's why I was late. He was staring at your ass this morning. So I said if I saw him. I would get him. I almost ran his goofy-looking ass over." He grimaced.

"You don't have to worry about any of that, because you'll never let me date." She stated with a blank stare. "I know. —I'm just checking on you, though. I'll call you again in a minute."

"Ok, Bye." She said with a slight attitude before ending it. We laughed making our way inside the club.

VIP section, bottle service and girls on the table. Not too bad. Back That Ass Up, Juvenile was blasting throughout. After checking my surrounding I sat down and settled. I debated on what I wanted to sip. I knew Mike wasn't drinking. Especially with his sister home by herself.

Mike's friend Leah was cool people. They vibe and all that. He says he could never be serious with her. He's not a fan of what she does for a living. It doesn't sit well with him, other guys drooling over her. She has a seven-year-old son named Khalil. KJ for short. She was sixteen when she got pregnant. He's a cool little dude. He's her world. She would do anything to make sure he was straight. Mike loves that kid, so same for him.

"Hello Michael." Leah smiled. Glad you could make it out. What do you think?" She looked at him eager for his response. Mike glanced at us. Me, Troy, and Amina quickly looked away in the opposite direction at the same time. She had on a see-through thong and bra.