36•Gotta' Go Home

The whole weekend was amazing

The whole weekend was amazing. I was currently at the hotel laying in bed with Adrian watching him sleep. His nostrils flares a little as exhales. Not much of a snorer but I could tell he was well rested.

We made the most out of the two days spent together. We were true tourist. He wanted to see everything, from the White House to tasting some of DCs best soul cuisines. We did a helicopter ride, hung out at the Lincoln Memorial. We even went to a club, and yes we danced. —Well I danced on him.

I slid closer to him under the comforter wrapping my arms around him. He squirmed realizing I'd joined. We were in sync. His arm slid around me with a little squeeze at the end. I lifted my leg up and landed on his waist. He then grabbed onto my butt drawing me closer, clutching it. I felt him.

Staring into my eyes he then kissed my forehead. He was so content and same for me. The magic never left us. We just started into each others soul until our heart were pleased, until we went back to sleep.

That's how it was all weekend. He know how far to go and not. That's without even asking. So I don't even have to hold back and feel any way about anything. I was going with the flow. It was important for me to feel like that and he understood.

He woke up stretching smiling at me. I again got up before him. "Good morning love."

"Good morning." I sheepishly smiled.

"Did you sleep ok?" He pulled the covers back. "Yes, you?"

"Like a baby." He smiled sitting up.

Adrian got up and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. He only had his boxer briefs on. "Stop looking at my ass." He said glancing at me through the reflection of the wall-mounted mirror. I was caught.

"Shut up punk." I got up and made my way to the other bathroom almost tumbling over. He laughed.

After getting myself cleaned up and dressed I went out to see what Adrian was up to. He had just finished packing up the last few things in his overnight bag.

My face was bare and hair was still wet. He's suppose to be going home today so I've been moping a little. "You look beautiful." He kissed my semi glossed lips.