46•Bachelorette

"Mmm, Ima' miss you

"Mmm, Ima' miss you." I spoke low, arms wrapped around Adrians torso. We were in the airport on our way to baggage claim.
We had just touched down in Miami. We were exhausted but needed to quickly say bye to the guys. So we could get on with Leahs Bachelorette week festivities.

"You won't have to worry about that after this week. I'll be all yours. I already have a few bites on the house." He replied, talking about his home back in Atlanta, he just listed it for sale.

"I don't know how you do it. We were just talking about all of our moves we were planning to make, when you were in DC. Now you already have your house up for sale. You planned this bachelor week for Mikey. You're busy with work, making a name for yourself. It's like you figure out ways to do it all." I praised, very proudly.

"I know what I want. Just like you do." He pulled me away so he could hold me from behind as we kept on walking. "Just keeping up with you, that's all."

"Don't over do it." I urged, knowing he wouldn't listen anyway. "Munch, you're on the presidents list. You're consistently in plays and auditioning. That means rehearsals and practicing lines. You're still running track, even though you say you're not as passionate about it anymore. Yet you're still succeeding in it. You have these speaking events about your past, you've been doing. You helped Leah plan the wedding. I'm not the only who has a lot going on. Plus you still make time for me." 

I giggled a little. "After the wedding stuff, you're right things will ease up. But for now let's go and enjoy this week. I want you to have fun."

"You too, go let loose baby. You deserve it." He encouraged me, and I nodded. I already had my mind set on doing just that. I don't know about the guys, but it's party, party, party all week for us. We came to shut Miami down!

We finally met up with everyone at baggage claim. Adrian and I were last to arrive. Everyone was coupled up. Even Amina met a friend, a familiar one. The entire plane ride she and Leahs friend Toni had been talking it up.