39•Back Home III

Raina and I finished cleaning everything

Raina and I finished cleaning everything. My mom decided to go back home. She wanted to give Rai and I our privacy since she was staying over. I was against it and so was Rai but she said she needed to get back home anyway. I told her to call me if dad stopped by.

Rai was upstairs taking a shower. I was about to do the same in the guest bath. Today was a long day. A shower was everything. After cleaning myself I stood in there enjoying the water hitting me. I could literally fall asleep standing up.

I heard the door open so I turned the water off and slid the fogged glass door open peeking my head out. It was Raina standing in my robe, it's pretty obvious that was all she was wearing.

She stared at me with this odd look in her eyes. It was like she wanted to say something but was nervous about it. "Everything ok?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to come in here with you." She answered nervously.

"Come in. Shut the door. There's a bench over there." I pointed, she went over to sit. I dried off and got out. She never took her eyes off of me. So I stood in front of the sink facing her so she could look at all of me. She was curious and I didn't mind her looking.

"Talk to me Munch. What's on your mind?" I asked while leaning my body against the counter and crossed one foot over the other.

"I can't talk to you with you know, that out." She mumbled pointing to my friend below. I laughed. "What is that you're referring to?" I asked, just testing the waters seeing if she would say it.

"Not funny, you're trying to get me to say something dirty." She smiled sarcastically. I chuckled a little while sliding on my basketball shorts. So she could tell me what was on her mind.

"How are you so comfortable with being naked?" She asked in a way that felt like she was wanting a clear answer. Like she was very curious about it. I paused thinking of a way to answer. I knew this was a tough one for her and she was genuinely asking. I thought back to how self-conscious she has always been. "Did you hear me?"

I nodded. "I heard you." I paused again briefly. "I love the way I look. I'm mean that in the most humble way possible. I'm confident in myself, because at the end of the day we're all flawed. Plus I know you like what you see, just like I like what I see with you." I watched her process what I said.

"You're beyond beautiful." I stated breathlessly gazing into her eyes. She slowly smiled at me. We kept staring at each other.

"Alright, now can you go back and put some clothes on? I already figured out you don't have anything on underneath that robe." I added.

"How can you be so sure? I could have on shorts and a low cut tank top." She tightened the robe.

"Rai." I humorously snickered, tilting my head to the side to show my serious face. "I haven't had sex in a long ass time, as you already know. So I know you're naked underneath. I can tell by the way it's creasing up and how your titties' are moving." I stated making her gasp and clutch her breast trying to cover up even more. She hopped up speed walking out of the bathroom. I was laughing my ass off.