10•Yo' Bored Ass

Raina and Adrian

Raina and Adrian. That sound real good together. I was hooked on her. We spent the past find five months of our lives solidifying us. Yep, it's been five months whole months since I gave her my card. It was no turning back.

We've only seen each other a few times out of these five months and it was never intentional. I've been respectful enough to keep my distance.

I saw her on Sundays at church and after for dinner. Then there was Mondays at the gym for shootarounds. Outside of that we had one small run in. I was over hanging out with Mike. She was in the kitchen. Mike was down in the basement so we had a little moment. We shared an intimate hug and a kiss on her forehead.  And that was I needed. It wasn't much but with her a little felt like paradise.

It wasn't in my character to sneak behind Mike's back. We plan to tell him soon, —hopefully. I wasn't trying to go any further than our phone conversations anyway. However I do want us to be able to go on dates. I want to show her how much she means to me. It just wasn't not an option for us at the moment.

Seated in my office I heard a knock at the door. "Come in."

Mr

Mr. Adams, you wanted to see me about the Truman's meeting?" My assistant Melanie asked looking up from the files she held. She wore a yellow one piece that clung to her skin. Her breast were on full display. She stared at me with a glow in her eyes. I made sure to avoid her gaze. I didn't need her getting any ideas.

"Yes. I had a few questions regarding some of the numbers they listed. It's not on the proper form and the actual signatures needed are not all there." I informed.

"Can you have their team make the proper changes? Also, I wanted to look them over again with you. Just so we're clear of what's needed next time." I hated having to go over things more than once.

"Certainly, sir." She agreed, leaning forward towards my desk before taking a seat. Thankfully my desk gave us plenty of distance. She had me fucked up if she thought this little charade was even the slightest bit appealing. She was wasting her time.

We went over the numbers. She started ranting about nothing in particular. That lead to her bringing up family. My phone buzzed, interrupting the conversation. It was a text from Raina. My whole face lit up as I texted her back.