20•Punkin

It was officially final walk down

It was officially final walk down. I made it through the play. The fam was in the audience proud cheering me on as we took a bow. It was amazing. Although the play was a little risqué with some of the kissing scenes. Which Adrian wasn't really comfortable with. I did warn him. I guess seeing it was another thing.

The filled auditorium chanted and yelled. Everyone clapped and whistled. I was in heaven. All the hard work paid off. It was worth it, especially with the morning I had with Dr. Mills.

"You were amazing Rai Rai." Sienna came running, jumping all over me handing me flowers. "Thank you, thank you." I laughed.

The rest of the crew hugged and congratulated me. My brother shook me up. "You did it sis." We both shared a proud laugh.

Adrian walked slowly behind his parents, hiding a smile. They came up to hug and congratulate me while Adrian stood back staring.

"Hi." I said to him sort of blushing.
His smile grew. He walked up to me and picked me up, hugging and squeezing me. He slowly spun me around. I buried my face into his neck giggling.

"I'm so fucking proud of you." He whispered in my ear then kissed it sending electric waves through me.

"Thank you Punkin." I squealed. His parents smirked walking off giving us privacy. He was confused, twisting up his face. "The hell is Pumpkin?"

"That's my little name for you now." I snickered. He shook his head. "Nope. Nah, you have to come up with something better than that, —Pumpkin really?"

"Yeah I love it." I whined. "I don't even eat pumpkin, you already know that." He whined in the same tone.

"It's Punkin not pumpkin. I don't eat Munch or whatever that is." I made a point which made him laugh. "I know you don't. I have my reasons why I call you that."

"Are you ever going to tell me why?" I questioned.

"When the time is right you'll know and you won't have to ask." He smirked and I squinted.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves and getting ready to head over to St. Cecilias to feast out.

When we all go out to eat we usually call ahead and order up the menu. We share, it's sort of like a buffet set up at the table. Then at the end we split the bill evenly.

Leaving out of the auditorium, some of the cast and their families joined us. Everybody loaded up and headed over to the restaurant. I rode with Sienna since Mike dropped me off earlier to the play. Adrian had Troy with him and Trey decided to tag along with them. Mikey, Leah and KJ rode together. Everyone else followed in their vehicles.

As I got into Siennas car I noticed both of us were quieter than usual.

"How are you feeling?" She asked pulling out into traffic. I gave a warm smile. "Relieved a little."