22•Bathing Suit

I began to knock on Adrian's door, he finally came to open it

I began to knock on Adrian's door, he finally came to open it. His chiseled chest was bare and his basketball shorts were a key witness in the case of print display vs. my eyes landing on it.

"Babe what are you doing here this late?" He looked around me trying to see if I came to his house alone. I was very much alone. I ignored him avoiding his question. I walked in kissing him very tenderly pushing him back inside the house, kicking the door shut. I moaned breathlessly against his lips.

"Rai-" He tried to speak, I interrupted him with more kisses pulling at the strings of his shorts.
Without thinking he moaned.

He quickly grabbed and squeezed my butt, walking me backwards in to a wall. I wanted him so bad. I started rubbing myself against his leg. My center was so sensitive to the touch. We were moving swiftly, and I was comfortable and loving it.

"We can't Rai." He tried to say, while taking a step back. I ignore him yet again. Taking off my oversized T shirt with nothing underneath. He stared at me slowly looking me over.

I saw the hesitation in his eyes. But that wasn't all I saw. He wanted me in the worse way but he knew it was a bad idea. So I started toying with my breast, squeezing and tugging at my rock hard nipples. He continued to stare.

I wanted to feel more of him against me. I got closer and pressed myself against his print. His size was intimidating, from what I could feel. Only made me even more curious. I wanted to see what was inside those thin black basketball shorts.

This man was perfect. The muscles, his smooth even skin. Even the back view was perfect. He has those sexy dimples on his lower back above his cute butt. So yes I wanted to explore the inside of those shorts.

"Damn Rai." He groaned. He was fighting the urge to just say screw it and give in.

I turned us so he was against the wall. I continued to kiss and suck on his lips. I slowly slid my hand inside his shorts while staring lustfully into my mans eyes.

"Don't fight it." I whispered. He leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes as I continued to explore inside his black shorts. I began to slowly stroke him. He inhaled and exhaled while shaking his head. He slowly opened his eyes. Realizing we needed to stop. Something I know we both didn't want to do.

He grabbed both of my hands, pulling them up to his chest. He took in another breath and exhaled.
"Munch I love you with my whole heart." He spoke in a husky tone. He paused. I just stood staring back at him. I felt embarrassed for coming on to him. "We can't do this. I really want to, trust me I do. —You know and I know that this isn't right."

I looked down at my hands he still held and pulled away. Here I am completely naked in front of him and I feel rejected.

"Goodnight Adrian."