The Character Q&A

{The questions are asked in the order received, these are all the questions received. So every character won't get asked. If you see your question, shout yourself out.}

Q: Why did you stoop so low?A: Quite frankly I'm not sure what you mean

A: Quite frankly I'm not sure what you mean. I did my dirt and made my mistakes, I owned up to it. I can't change the past. I wanted something I couldn't have so  I entertained the idea of his father.

Q: You already broke up a happy home at one point but that wasn't enough, you even went so far as to come on to A3, till the point he had to fire your ass, why?
A: Like I said before I wanted something I couldn't have. So I went to his father for companionships. As far as me getting fired, I only did what I thought he wanted in my eyes. Clearly I was wrong, sigh we live and we learn. I'm on to better things now.

Q: What were you trying to gain from all this from the beginning before your conscience caught up to you?
A: I foolishly entertained a married man, I know this. I wasn't trying to gain anything, we were both into it at the time. He talked about his problems and I listened. Being around him at the time felt right for both of us.

Q: How could you run off and leave your responsibilities behind? You gave up your rights?
A: That's something I still battle with everyday. I wanted my child to have stability and love around her. Her father and his wife are more than capable of doing that. I will never say I regret that decision (signing her over), Arian is very happy. That's all I'm answering, no more questions.
_____________

Q: When did you finally realize that pushing Rai and A3 away from each other wasn't the best thing for them?A: I think it was when we were in Nairobi for that summer

A: I think it was when we were in Nairobi for that summer. Celebrating Raina's eighteenth birthday is when it hit me. That allowed me to let A3 in again. I was stubborn, that's why it took so long to even apologize to Rai. Which was at the get to together at A3's crib when I finally talk to her.

Q: How does it feel to have twin daughters? Are you ready for when they hit puberty and boys are on their minds?
A: (laughs hysterically) I knew I was going to get asked this one. First of all it's amazing to have my girls here. As far as puberty, I will never be ready for that. I guess it's a jokes on me type of situation. —No boys allowed around my girls. They can come see me, I got something waiting for em'.
______________