23•Pop Ups

"Hi

"Hi." This tall dark skin nice looking guy, I've never seen before greeted me. He looked to be in his mid twenties. Very handsome might I add.

"Hello, can I help you?" I did a once over. "Hi beautiful, I'm actually looking for Leah." He rubbed his hands together.

"I think you have the wrong house

"I think you have the wrong house." I slowly stepped back. "Nah I'm sure. I wouldn't have come if I wasn't sure. Hence the gate." He smiled, looking me up and down.

I hurried and closed the door locking it after. I ran upstairs and knocked on Mikeys door. They were taking a nap. He opened it.

"Is Leah up?" I asked. "She's sleeping, what's up?" He wiped the corners of his eyes.

"Could you wake her? I have something to tell her." I panicked a little.

"Hold on." He said before shutting the door. I'm assuming to put some clothes on. From the looks of things, they did more than sleep.

I went to check on KJ in his room while I waited.

"What's going on Rai?" Leah asked catching me in the hallway after checking on KJ. She and Mikey waited for my response. I gave them a little sneaky smile.

"Chill out Rai." Mikey laughed.

"You lil' nasties." I scrunched up my face at them they laughed.

"What's going on?" Mikey asked after our laughter died down. My tone and expression changed. "Uh, I'm pretty sure I just saw KJs father at the door."

They both looked at me with furrowed brows then glanced at each other.

"I mean he has similar features and he came here asking for you. I told him he had the wrong house. But he says he's sure." I replayed the whole thing. They stood in disbelief.

"I wasn't about to tell him you were here, especially since he didn't call ahead. We don't do pop ups." I added.

"How does he know I'm here? I haven't spoken to him since high school." Leah whisper shouted.
Mikey walked off I'm assuming to see if he was still out there. Low and behold he was still out there. Leah and I ran downstairs because we heard yelling and that caused Sienna to come out too.