42•Seven O' Clock

The next morning I woke up in Adrians bed alone

The next morning I woke up in Adrians bed alone. I got up and went to the bathroom to get myself together assuming he was just downstairs. I threw on light denim jeans and a fitted black tee shirt.

I made my way downstairs to check on him, seeing if he was feeling any better. I looked around calling for him and received no response. I noticed outside his car was gone. I went upstairs to get my phone. I called, and he picked up on the third ring.

"Hello." He spoke low. "What's going on? You left without saying anything?" I scolded because anything could've happened and I wouldn't have known. "Yeah." He replied dryly.

"Where are you?" I asked this time in a better tone because I really wanted to know. I didn't want to come off like I was giving attitude. I was concerned. "I'm not too far." He answered sort of curt.

"Babe that doesn't answer my question."

"Rai, I don't feel like this right now. I'll talk to you later ok?" He huffed.

"Ok, —I see you need more time to yourself. That's fine." I tread lightly. He breathed out roughly. "Yep."

"Ok well call me later. I'll be here at your place." The line quieted.

"You still there?" I asked.

"Just leave me alone for a minute, please. I need time, I'll hit you up whenever." He casually berated.

"Really Adrian? How do you get to do this?" I questioned.

"Do what?" He got louder sounding irritated.

"Bye." I abruptly ended the call. That pissed me off. I get he was going through stuff and I hate that all of this happened but he can't treat me any kind of way. First he walked off last night and then me waking up and he wasn't there. Now this, when I call he gives me his ass to kiss. I understand this might be his way of dealing and he might not be thinking clearly but dang.

I dialed Sienna, she was at her parents house. "Hey Rai."

"Hey can you come get me?" I hurried up and asked. "Where you at? What's wrong?" She was worried.

"I'm at Adrians, can you come?" I didn't want to talk about. I just wanted to leave. "I'm heading out now." She shifted things around.

"Thank you Sie."

"No problem." We hung up. I retrieved my belongings from upstairs. He had never done this before. We usually get through everything together. Why was he treating me like this?

I gathered a few of my things by the door and waited on Sienna. It only took her thirty minutes. I walked out of the house at the same time she pulled in.

"What's going on? Where is Adrian?" She asked while getting out of the car. "I don't know, I just need to leave." I mumbled.

She sighed. "Alright lets go. Where to?"