15•They Win II

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️(Trigger Warning)

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
(Trigger Warning)

Raina hurried off upstairs. I wanted so badly to go after her.

"Fuck!" Mike stood up yelling hitting himself in the head repeatedly. "Why did I say that?"

He turned his attention toward me, filled with rage. "Get out! Get out of my house and don't come back! I don't want to see you, speak to you —and don't even think about my sister. I should kill you right where you stand."

I didn't say anything further to him. I walked away. But I didn't want to leave without knowing if Rai was ok.

I sat in my car for about ten minutes trying to get her to answer the phone. I remembered she grabbed it off the table before she ran out. She's not answering.

"Come on baby pick up." I spoke out loud to myself as my hands shook, fumbling with my phone. I waited another ten minutes before deciding to go back in. It couldn't get much worse. I had nothing to lose. Everything I had was closed away upstairs in her room.

I hopped out of my car and sprinted over to knock on the door. Leah answered. "Adrian, give him time to cool off, trust me."

"I know, I just— I need to see her and make sure she's ok. Did you check on her?" I struggled to say.
"No she's locked in her room. I tried knocking. She want to be left alone." She stated in a soothing tone trying to ease my mind.

I shook my head. It wasn't good enough. "I need to see her." Mike came to the door opening it wider. He yelled in my face. "Didn't I tell you to leave?"

"Look man be pissed, just please go up there and check on her." I begged him.

"She's not your problem. I got her-" I interrupted, barging passed him and running up the stairs to her room. I knocked on the door, but she didn't respond.

"Rai!" I banged harder. Mike came trailed behind me up the stairs. He saw me panicking on the verge of tears. His entire demeanor changed. He started banging on the door. No answer.