43•No Champagne

🔊{Song: "Coffee" By Miguel}🔊

{🚨Warning Mature Content Below}

I finished my errands. I took my time since I had plenty of it to kill. I went ahead and ordered Rai some flowers. I planned to pick them up before heading home. I also had a fresh line up. I grabbed an extra set of clothes before I left the house, so I could shower over at Mikes. I didn't want to go home smelling like old ass.

I'm on my way to the gym to meet up with the squad. I'm not gon' lie I'm hyped. Its been a long, long, long ass time. Rai says she is ready, and that's all I needed to hear.

I went to the locker room and changed into to my gym shorts. Everybody was there. "A3, you got next." Amina shouted.

"Aight." I yelled out walking in. I noticed her ex was on the bench. I gave Amina a puzzled face. She shrugged. I'll ask her about that later.

We played a few games and you know that saying time flies when you're having fun. Well time flew. I kept checking it. The clock on the wall wasn't working so I had to keep checking my phone.

"How are your parents doing? I got your text about the DNA results." Mike asked, they all looked at me curiously.

"It's a lot going on, but I'm just gon' stay out of it and let them deal with it. Melanie will get hers though, and I will be seeing my little sister soon." I guaranteed.

" —But for right now, my girl's home and that's all I'm thinking about." I stated while checking my phone again.

"Damn A3, you got somewhere to be? You keep checking your phone? Rai good?" Troy asked, they noticed me.

"Yeah she's great." A smile I couldn't hold in crept on my face.
"The hell you smiling for?" Troy squinted.

"Right, you've been a little quiet today what's going on with you?" Chance added.

"Nothing man chill on me." I chuckled while scratching the back my head. "Talk to us, you got somewhere to be?" Mike added.

Y'all nosey.

I exhaled a little. I wish I could talk to them but I can't. In the past I would, but not anymore since it's Rai I'm talking about.

There is one question I have though.

"Mike, I need to ask Troy, Mina and Chance about something real quick, can you give us a little privacy?." I asked, knowing I shouldn't have.

"It's like that? I can't know? I want to know." He playfully nudged me.