14•They Win

⚠️ Sensitive topics (trigger warning)⚠️

I went home to retrieve my gym I had forgotten that morning before school. Luckily I made it back in time for practice. I wasn't late. That would been an extra workout added on. I didn't want to stay a minute over because my man was coming over.

"Hey Raina, you're doing warm ups with Keshia today." Coach yelled, I got kind of excited. Keshia was just as competitive as me. She's a junior so she'll be at the top shining next year. The girl's a beast. She had already beaten my time once. She was determined to do it again. I planned to come back and check her out the following year. "Great, thanks coach."

"Keshia, you ready?" I called out to her. She smiled at me while walking in my direction. "Oh you know I am."

"Friendly competition at the end?" I squinted. She was ready. "I've been waiting to get another round. It's your four to my one." Her brows lifted which made me giggle a little. We always gave each other tips on speed and breathing. But never wavered from the thrill of competing against each other.
"Cool let's get started." I stretched.

Practice went on for couple hours then I went to the locker room to shower and head home. —Well that's what I wanted to do, I couldn't find my phone. I searched my gym bag, the locker room and car. I couldn't find it.

I asked Sienna to call it. She stayed behind after practice helping me look for it. She called it, and... my brother picked up.

Panic washed over my body and felt like a ton of bricks, "Hello, this is Sienna. Raina and I were looking for her phone. I see she left it at home." She spoke cautiously.

"Yep! Tell her to get home now!" I heard him yell over the phone. Sienna winced at the pain coming from her eardrum. Her eyes popped, I nodded.

Ok I'll tell her,—bye." Sienna quickly ended it. "Girl he sound pissed off. Shit he knows something."

"Fuck, shit! What am I going to do?" I panicked, slapping my hands down my legs. "I don't know sis. You want me to go with you?" She suggested.

"No because that will only piss him off more knowing you knew." I took a second to think. "Let me see your phone real quick." She handed me her phone. I called Adrians phone.

"Hello." I mumbled, then heard my brother yelling in the background. Sigh. "Look Rai your brother knows. He went through your phone. He read our messages." He spoke loudly over Mikey shouting in the background.

"Oh my gosh. He's going to kill me." I wailed. This was not the plan. "Look, Mike chill man." Adrian spoke loudly away from the phone.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to?" I heard Mikey shout.
"Aight man I told you. You need to let me explain." Adrian replied to him.

"No need to explain, we're suppose to be boys and you over here fucking my sister." Mike screamed.in a tone I never heard before. "What!?!" I yelled out.