Author's Note

Hey all!!

Hey all!!

So, I have started writing on 7th April 2019, let's see what it turns out with time!

Thanks for picking up this book out of all on wattpad, my very first one. It means the world to me...hope you like it!

I got bored of all the cliches, so basically I came up to WRITE a story which is not a cliche. So...a strong recommendation to all like me!

I really love the effect books have on us, and the power I have when I write one. I can make people scream, laugh and cry; that is pretty much what I'd like to do. 

Feel free to leave me constructive comments, and vote on the chapters which you found bewildering. 

This book deals with a girl named Shailene Collins. She is a school popular, but isn't a bad girl or a player. In fact, she is loyal to her boyfriend - Julian, who she has been dating since the last three years.
Shailene gets good grades, is kind, has a good sense of humor, has gotten into the college of her choice, has loving parents and amazing friends.

She is considered PERFECT. But only she knows the story behind her perfection. And it is written in a diary which is All In Yellow.

So...the question arises, who IS Shailene? How did she turn to face this? What happened?

Read on to find out!

This story is packed up with adventure, fun, comedy, love, friendship, betrayal, mystery and murder. Thanks again...hope you like it 👍

P.S. Please bear through some of the starting chapters, I had just started writing and lacked experience, due to which the way of expressing myself was flawed, BUT, it changes a whole lot over time and trust me, you'll have a smile on your pretty face by the end! :P

With love,
Xoxo 💕