Chapter 2, Party time!

Linda Parker. That's me. And I have been betraying everyone since the time I met them...especially Julian. He trusts me with every thing and I, I have done nothing but lie to him.
And my friends, I have done the same.

It's all because of HER. She forced me, but all I am is because of her.

"OH, COME ON!
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT SO MUCH?!"

Snap snap, back to reality. I stand in front of Cal's house, a wooden furnished type with glass windows.

Not long before, I was standing in front of my closet, deciding what to wear, and I was joined by Thea, Julian's pal.

I love Thea, She is just like a sister, with whom you can fight with, while the next moment your arms are linked. She has chocolate brown skin, dark brown hair, brownish eyes, all matched with an extremely extroverted personality; totally contrasting to me.

So, she decided a polka dotted skirt and a very cute black top. She tied my hair into a high ponytail, and applied some makeup.

And here I am, all set. 

"Hey..sorry man. Was thinking about something."

"Yeah yeah fine fine, now come on in girl!" She sighs, dragging me into the house.

As if I can't walk...

The eerie silence of the house welcomes me as I come in, completely different from what other parties are.
Full of drunk teens, puking teens, dancing teens, banging teens, and of course ear deafening music.
How can people actually like that?

Cal prefers silent and a tight party, not to mention that his dad is very strict, unlike the party kings of the group, Julian, Thea and Jake.

"Baby, baby, baby ooh!! Like baby!" Shouts Jake.

Talk about silence, did you Linda?

"Can you shut it?" Says Theo.

I laugh and take my seat next to Julian, after entering the massive living room; side hugging him in the process.

"So what are we playing peoples?" asks Mia, comfortably seated on the couch.

"Ooh! 7 minutes in heaven?" asks Noah darling; and after receiving a confident and strict no from us, shuts up.

"How about truth and dare? It's been a long time!" suggests Theo.

"Sure." I chime in.

Truth and dare is one of the most interesting games we play, a bit middle school; but sure worth a whole lot fun. The last time we played this, I remember Jordan wearing boxers back to his house and yelling like Tarzan, leaving his parents, to be put lightly, shocked.

Later?
He got a long lecture lasting an hour from his mom based on puberty, discipline and how to dress properly.

Cal gets up, getting a glass bottle and placed it in the centre of the circle we had seated in. He spins it, the question landing on Theo and the victim Julian.
"Dare" he picks.

Sure he can't turn a dare down.

"I dare you to pretend I'm your partner for the rest of the game. And please no kissing or anything beyond that...I'm pretty straight. Hope you don't mind Shai?"

"Sure, and Julian please don't get turned on too much." I laugh.

Winking at me, Julian says with such genuinty in his eyes, "Oh Theo, my girlfriend...how lucky I am to have you as my girlfriend. I love you so much!"

"Shut it you fool. And I most certainly am not your girlfriend, call me your boyfriend." Theo snaps.

Julian chuckles and spins the bottle landing the victim as Jade and Jake to ask her a question or give her a dare.

"Truth" she picks, shrugging her shoulders.

Jake laughs saying, "What is the most embarrassing thing you've done in public?"
Jade, all red; replies "Played catch with my sister's shoe, and being unable to catch it due to which it landed on a bald man's head..."

All of us roar in laughter.

The bottle spins again, landing on me.
"Dare" I pick confidently.

Noah is giving me the dare, and I have no clue how horrible it may be.
"You need to speak I want a banana after every sentence you say."

Okay, that is fine. And I reply, "Okay, I want a banana."

After hearing a muffled laughter, the game continues, and due to a dare picked up by Jordan; he now sits wearing heavy makeup and a blonde wig.

That guy, sure is unfortunate.

The bottle spins again, landing on Theo; who needs to kiss the person wearing his favorite color which is orange; worn by Jade today, paired with black jeans.

"Guys lets not force them...both of them are very kept in for such cases; oh and I want a banana." I suggest.

I know Jade won't like it. She always wanted her kisses to be special, not random and unfulfilling like this one.

Jade gives a thankful smile, but says anyway, "Its fine...and it's just one kiss anyway."

She and Theo lock lips and there are cheers all around.

Jessy, who sat just next to me; being a great matchmaker whispers, "You'll see. They look good together. They will date."

I raise my eyebrows, and she winks.
"Just see."

******************************

After about 2 hours of playing games and singing songs and telling people to shut up, I get up wanting to leave cause, well I don't have to give a reason do I; I have to go home.

While leaving I face a strange man, he looks oddly familiar and gives wierd vibes.
"That's Cal's dad." Whispers Julian, who stood right next to me.

The man's eyes go all shocked when he sees me, and stutters while saying this, "Madam Shailene Collins? What are you doing here! I've already told you not to mix this with my personal life and especially my kids! Please leave!"

"I'm just going. Thank you for having me over though." I quickly reply, desperate to get out of the house.

This is going deep.
I don't deserve to be called madam. No one calls me that.

If it's not what I'm dreading..

"You ok?" Asks Julian, worried.
Breaking out of my daze, I reply, "Huh?"

"I asked if you want me to drop you home...cause Thea has left. And I'm not very sure that you'd like to walk your way home."

"Oh. Sure, thanks. And I want a banana." I laugh, sitting down in his car.

He sets off and I see the trees move around me.

"It was fun. Not to mention my girlfriend cheated on me by kissing Jade." He jokes, getting the conversation started.

I laugh back, "And you're cheating on him by dropping me home!"

We reach soon enough, my house just in front.

"We are here my real girlfriend!" He cackled.

"Bye boyfriend. Thanks for the lift!" I chuckle along.

He bends down, and kisses me on the lips, my hand goes up to his hair while he holds my waist.
It has been a long time being in a relationship with him, but there is always something new in every kiss. 
It never gets old.

He waves at me as I get off the car and back into my house.
Had been a wonderful party this one.