Note 1

Sorry guys,
Another note

But please do not skip!!!!!!!!!!!

So here we go, I thought some of you are having some confusion understanding the mystery.
So read on!!

The narrator, that is, the person who is telling the story, not basically telling, but LIVING in the story, I mean the main character!!
You get it!!!!!

She is NOT Shailene. Her name is LINDA PARKER. And Parker is her SURNAME. She doesn't share the same surname as Shailene.

And Shailene Collins, THE REAL ONE, is a person who is involved in gangs and such business. The leader yeah, a TYPICAL bad girl.
Linda is someone who is you know, am not revealing the mystery!! Kind of hired by the ORIGINAL Shailene. If Linda doesn't do the faking around, all her dear ones will be killed, like Julian, her friends, parents and all.

Linda wasn't always involved in such things, it all started at a party. And after which, she changed completely. She IS FORCED to do this stuff.

Moreover, remember the first chapter of my book? It said killing of someone. Well yeah, someone WAS killed... Not just someone, many were killed. No mentioning!!

That's it. Nothing more. This is some of the suspense in the story. But I have not revealed it!!
There is more. And I have also mentioned some things which are not yet mentioned in the story, but I'll do so when you read ahead!!

One last thing to say...some of you guys might be wondering why I have chosen a fourtris video for this, so there's it. Fourtris is one of my favourite ships #divergent and after tris's death...(sorry for giving a spoiler) they have shattered but will live on in my heart...

Thanks a ton guys,
Xoxo 💕

Will update sooner now, my vacations are almost here!!!
Thanks so much for reading guys, I thank you with all my golden heart, haha, another LAME joke by me..