Chapter 17, Old Memories

All the members around me are clutching on to their drinks, and me, well I am not much into alcohol. Shailene is also sober ready to have the 'talk' she called me for. Which isn't asking about how am I.

Kim is also completely sober, so that he doesn't MISS OUT. Others have passed out, except Lisa. Looking as fresh and sturdy as ever.

Unlike the others here, Lisa is very beautiful with those bouncy strawberry blonde curls and a gorgeous face. She can see things far beyond anyone can code out. She is also kind and funny; you can't get bored with her. She also seems very trustworthy and patient. She also has a good dressing sense...

But hey, I ain't lesbian.

"So now. You know what I'm going to talk about. So why don't you give me a straight forward answer for it Linda?" Shailene starts.

And I say "Nope. I haven't told anyone. And I don't even want to tell anyone, they would all be ignorant and I will break their trust. Moreover, I don't want you to shoot someone else too". Suddenly feeling very enraged of all the actions she has done to me.

She killed the one I had told my real Identity to. My best friend, who died because of me. Olivia Grace. She had a beautiful voice and was a beautiful person inside and out. I loved her. Not lesbo types, but just like family. She was always welcomed at my house whether it was before my parents died or after, when I started living with the Collins.

The Collins, Shailene's parents. I had to live with them after she blackmailed me to...

"Hey look, I didn't want to start over with Olivia..." Shailene starts, but even she knows. When I'm on fire, there's no survival spot for you.

And I burst out.

"No. You were and still are a bitch. What the fuck have I EVER done to you! All I did was by mistake kill your precious boyfriend. And I sure as hell know, he wasn't even precious for you! You must have been using him to get over THE MISERIES OF YOUR LIFE! And poor him? HE for fucksake loved you for his life! He always rambled about you. And you were using him! And by the way it was YOUR gun which killed him!

"You always mumble about how sad you are and me? do you think my life is ANY better? I am forced to betray my friends. Your parents, who don't even know that I exist; yeah LINDA LOVETTE PARKER exists, live with me and find me as their lovely and perfect daughter! My boyfriend Julian, he trusts me with everything and me? I haven't even told him my real fucking name! Its all because of you! he adoringly calls me 'shai' and do you know how much it flinches my heart to hear it?! He named me after you and I absolutely hate that! He doesn't even know the name of the person he loves! Just think how horrible it is!

"You left me. Abandoned me. You didn't even ask my advice! You told me the gang stuff when you were drunk and not even when sober. Just think how you misused me! I am every day forced to wake up with guilt of betrayal, and look at you! I have never seen you broken! My parents died at the party night. You didn't even call me, Message me; ever wondered?

"You killed Olivia. My Via. She was the one who brought me back. She became my sister. A real one; fucks more closer than you could ever be! She cared for me day and night. She took care of me when my parents died and I literally told her the truth. She was the only person who deserved it. She helped me overcome my depression after I killed Caleb; and you left me!

"You are just a twat Shailene! And all I ever want to do is to just run away! thanks a million fuck, you got me thinking that. Asshole!"

And that's it. All I had been holding in for years.

"I..I..didn't kill Via Lyn...and I loved Caleb. Sure as hell did. Please - " Shailene starts; but I am in absolutely no mood to listen to her. Dipshit, we call it.

"Thanks for the coffee and yeah for the super treatment I got. I'll forever be in your debt." I say, my voice cold.

Lisa stands to stop or maybe comfort me, but I'm in no mood for that.

And I storm off towards the door. Tonight's has been enough.

hey guys! I am so sorry for updating late, I was a bit preoccupied with debating and all...hope you like the chapter!

And I personally feel that the situation has been going very tense since the last few chapters, so after another one such kind of chap, the scene is gonna shift a bit. Patience will be rewarded!

thanks for reading! Please do vote, comment and share; it brings a smile on my face...and as we know we should make others happy!

so thanks again,

with love,

XOXO