Chapter 30, The Trek

"Just five minutes more!!" I scream into my pillow.

That's when Jessy gives up, "oh man, I can't. This girl" she says pointing to me, "is a monster. I'm ready to give upon a thousand bucks to anyone who is able to get her off the bed."

I giggle, and for the name of a thousand bucks, get up.

"I demand my thousand bucks RIGHT now. I made myself able to get up from the bed." I yawn.

"Oh shut it. It was not for you. And you owe me twenty five burgers and pizzas, as that was the amount of energy I spent on trying to wake you up." She spoke.

That's when Jake peeps in, that naughty fellow; and says, "Oh really, what did she do?"

Jessy laughs.
"Well for starters, I spoke wake up and you could find me shouting and yelling at her about fifteen minutes later as she didn't even move a bit."
"Then, I had to shake her but she was still sleeping! I hit her head but this CREATURE just wouldn't get up!!"

All of us laugh. Okay, maybe just me.
It was funny guys.

Jake rolls his eyes, leaving the message he was supposed to, "anyways. Julian has asked me to tell you guys to get ready quick cause we'll be leaving in about half an hour to the trekking site. And my personal advice, do wear proper sport shoes cause it's not an easy climb."
And then, leaves.

"Well Shailene, it's actually pretty surprising that you packed all of your stuff. Cause your history with packing has been, well, quite humourous..." Mia starts.

"Well, I have packed everything. I guess. Until now, I have everything I'll need." I say confidently; as I grab my toothbrush and am hopelessly searching for the toothpaste.

As I turn around, and smile and open my mouth to ask for one, they laugh and Thea asks, "yeah at your service, what didn't you bring?"

"Um...toothpaste"

And Jade tosses me one. Thanks!

***************

I honestly love trekking and spending my time amisdt nature. It's a real calm feeling. And I'm not joking guys. It's real good.
Also, when you're with friends it's the best experience ever.

So we're gonna reach the trek site in about ten minutes after walking for around 30 minutes from our camp.
As usual, Mia argued and asked how long, Noah replied, she snapped, he snapped, she shouted, he shouted and I'm trying very hard to be deaf, and not being able to hear the nonsense around me.
Leave it to them to make a lovely trek a stand up comedy show.

"No you shut up!"
"No, YOU!"
"YOU!!!"

That's when it goes out of control, and I scream, "Shut up guys!"

Idiots. They've donated their brains to charity.

That's when Julian pokes me on the shoulder, "Have you thought something about masea?"

I don't even have to ask what that is, Julian apparently loves to make ships. "Well, I'm planning on making them walk together; and as both Thea and Mason love to race, due to their competitive nature just maybe something might happen."

Julian shakes his head, "Learn from the master, you carry on your childish matchmaking, I'd do the real deed."

"Aha, the game's on mister." I smirk.

*******************

"FINALLY!!!" shouts Thea.

"Ok ok, I read somewhere, walking in pairs makes this even more fun and to make things more interesting, in the pairs we'd have competition!" Suggests Jordan.