Chapter 28, Good Morning

That's new.
I woke up today without an alarm.
That's literally the best achievement I've ever had.

Getting up, I grab my toothbrush; and rub it on my teeth.
My hair is a mess, I look like a mess, well I am a mess...but I feel good today.

There's a certain satisfaction in me that at least someone knows about me and that 'someone' is actually the person I care for most.
There's at least one person on my list whom I'm not betraying.
Yay.

We don't actually have school today, I know that it is officially the law that school is closed on Sunday's...by the way, does such a law exist?
Anyway..

The reason I woke up early was as I don't wanna be late for the camp party that Jordan is throwing.
There are not many people over, cause he cares more for the people he is close to than getting horny teens drunk.

So we'll all stay in the woods for a day, though we will be sleeping there at night, we'd spend the day collecting wood, singing songs, dancing crazily, playing games amd roasting marshmallows.
In short, Yes, we'd be camping.

The work has been distributed fairly among us, and by the term fairly it clearly means that I haven't done it. Cause duh, I wouldn't have given myself any work! Who doesn't like lying around??

Julian and Jordan are supposed to be bringing tents; Thea and Jake are bringing food...and by their nature, they'd most probably eat all of it and tell us they forgot, so Theo, Jade and Jessy are bringing the extra supplies.
Cal is bringing sleeping bags for us all; Mia is bringing her music player which doesn't run on electricity...yeah her family does own a collection of antiques and well, old stuff. She's also getting some other things that we might need like bug spray etc and her load would be reduced with sharing work with Mason.
Noah and me are responsible to make everyone do their work and to arrange transport to take everyone to the location.

That's the best job one could ever get. Right?

I have booked a minivan, cause I'm one thousand percent sure Noah wouldn't even remember; which will arrive in the evening.

I actually don't want to ensure work is done, cause hey..I called the driver and the car renting shop. That's enough hardwork!

But to prevent myself getting hit by Jake, and Jordan or probably everyone...I do have to check.
So I send a message -

"Guys do get the things required for today."

That's it! Done.

So Jordan was planning on this for a special occasion like a birthday I guess, but I thought we all need to something to refresh us.
A day full of fun, food, sun and hardwork along with songs, dancing and campfire was reserved for 27th.

Cheers!

Now I'm left to do the packing.
And did I say...I'm a WONDERFUL packer.
Seriously...I have an experience of packing. I have always packed my stuff since I was little and always managed to leave three essential things which are a must.

Need an example?
Okay so when I was 9 I left my toothbrush, my favourite doll and my pillow without which I couldn't sleep. So I slept only for a few hours and have the proof in the pictures that I have. I looked like a ghost.
Well, on the bright side, I learnt to sleep without my favourite doll and pillow...a step towards growing up!

Another time when I was 12, I accidentally forgot to pack my clothes. I had double checked my bag if I had packed my toothbrush, books and pillow and sandals and shoes and all; but I forgot my clothes.
How's that.

But!! I'm not THAT careless...the last time I went on a trip I didn't forget anything.
Except my phone charger and earphones. And maybe shoes too.