-93

Ariella's pov

"I cant believe we just did that." I stared at the ceiling as Oscar and i cuddle in my bed.

"It felt so good." He said as he pulled me closer.

"Yeah." I say as he kissed my forehead.

"Whats wrong?" He pouts as i sit up. 

"I have a boyfriend. You have a girlfriend." I say as he just sighed.

"I know." He says as he scratches the back of his head.

"We cant do this ever again. I feel like a fucking slut." I frown.

"Heyy. You aint a slut." He said as he tried to comfort me.

I just shook my head and looked at him.

"We both are sluts." I say and he looked at me confused.

"I mean i guess."

Ariella's pov

"Hey boo." Terry smiles as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You look cute today." He smiled as he looked at what i was wearing.

"Thank you." I smile as we walk over to Andy, Cesar and Derek who were waiting for us by the entrance of the movie theater.

I just glanced over at Derek and just looked at the ground awkwardly.

We havent talked for a couple of days now.

I kinda forgot that we were dating.

I guess i was just tryna avoid him because i felt guilty that i cheated on him last night.

Fuck.

If he finds out. He will hate me forever. Probably will tell the whole world.

Then everyone will have a reason to actually talk shit about me. Buttttt if i dont tell him. Then i will feel so bad.

What do i do?

We walked into the theater and bought our tickets to watch some random movie.

"Ariella lets go get some more butter for the popcorn." Derek said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs.

"Um ok." I mumbled as i followed him.

Then once we stepped outside into the hall he stopped and just looked at me with crossed arms.

"Am i like not your boyfriend now?" He asked all pissed off.

"What?" I ask like a clueless bitch.

"You havent talked to me for 4 days Ariella. And when you do you're being a bitch." He said as he just leaned against the wall.

"Okay." I looked up at him.

"Thats it? Thats all you have to say to me?" He scoffs as he runs his hands through his hair.

"I dont know what else to say." I shrug as i sat down on the bench.

"Tell me that you love me. Tell me that you want to work on whatever is the problem." He says as his voice starts to change into a more emotional one.

Oh fuck this is not gonna end well.

"You are now acting like you dont love me. Do you know how that makes me feel Ariella!" He screams as he punched the wall.

I jumped and grabbed his arm to try and stop him.

"Whats wrong with me huh? Why am i not enough to fight for?" He yells as he continued to punch the wall in the hallway.

Thankfully nobody was around to see but this was painful to watch.

"Derek! Stop!" I freaked out as i grabbed his arms.

Then he looked at me with his eyes and face all red.

"Tell me why you dont love me anymore." He said as i just pouted at him.

"Is it because of Oscar?"

Once he said that my whole face softened and i freaked a little.

"I knew it." He said as he pushed my hands off of his.

Then tears rolled down his face.

"Did you cheat on me with him?" He gritted through his teeth as i just whimpered and slowly nodded my head yes.

Thats when i knew.

Things

Were

Going

To

End

Bad.

"Fuck you both." He laughed as he shoved me out of his way and towards to exit of the movie theater.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Ima go kick that santos ass." He yelled as he got in his car.

Fuck. No.

I quickly sprinted back inside the movie theater and grabbed the guys.

"We need to go NOW!" I yelled as i dragged them to my car.

"Whats going on? Wheres Derek?" Andy asked as we all piled into my car.

"I told Derek that i cheated on him with Oscar and now he said hes gonna go kick Oscar's ass." I yelled and all their eyes grew wide.

"FUCKK DRIVE FASTER!" They all yelled making me step on the gas.

"Ay dios mio." Terry said as he said a prayer.

"Wait you know spanish?" I ask as i kept driving.

"Really? Your boyfriend is about to get himself killed by trying to fight your ex boyfriend who has experience of killing people and probably has a gun in his pocket right now?" Andy yelled and i freaked out.

"FUCK I KNOW!" I YELLED AS I KEPT DRIVING. (I can feel the stress lmfao)

-thesandlotqueen

Sooooooooo predictions?