2

kelsey's pov
-vote and comment-

kelsey's pov -vote and comment-

| wednesday , august 17 |

me:what time are you planning on getting here 7:15 AM
me:are you going to school today 7:26AM
me:are you okay?7:42 AM

He normally answers right away and he's always here by 7:00 so he can talk with my mom or dad before they go to work or if i get ready fast enough we go eat breakfast together. The fact that he hasn't texted back makes me wonder if he's okay or if he had gotten in an accident on the way over to my house

getting off the couch i let out an annoyed sigh as i grab my car keys and head to my car. Just as i start it my phone goes off indicating that i had gotten a text.

baby: shit i forgot to tell you i wouldn't be able to get you today. i'll be at school in like 20 minutes.

me: okay... drive safe, i love you

i let out a relieved sigh knowing he's okay and make my way to school. i pass a coffee shop and decide to stop and get me and froy a drink since i know we will both need it.

when i pull onto school grounds seeing froys car in the parking lot made me smile. I park my car and grab our coffees beginning to quickly make my way over to his car to see him with his eyes closed and his seat slightly leaned back as if he had fallen asleep.

now i know he'll definitely be grateful i had gotten him the coffee.

i put the coffees on the hood of the car before i open up the passenger door.my eyes widen along with his.

my whole body hurt. everything in me felt as if it had been completely crushed.

"baby it's not what it looks like" he says, quickly pushing the girls face off of his lower area. when she turns i see jacks girlfriend Cindy. she seemed completely unbothered by the whole situation. Froy zips up his jeans and stares at me "So is this what you've been doing that i wouldn't be interested in tagging along on. are you fucking serious." i say taking a step back. "you had me worried all morning about you and you were with her the whole time weren't you?" i say as my voice involuntarily cracks. i look around and see people who were walking by began to stop to watch what was going on.

"it meant nothing to me i swear. it was nothing." he says standing up to be face to face with me. "if it was going to mean nothing then why did you do it Froy. For a couple minutes of pleasure? it's not like you last that long anyways." i say taking more steps back to put some distance between us hearing laughs from around us.

he looks at me shocked as his face reddens. Biting the inside of his cheek he looks around at the people who were crowded around. i felt like crying but nothing was coming out. i've never felt this type of pain before and it hurt like hell.

"lets just talk about this. we can get through it baby i promise. i'm sorry. i love you." he says and i laugh. "you're not sorry for what you did. you're sorry you got caught. if really you loved me you wouldn't have done what you did." i say feeling the tears begin to surface. he stays quiet most likely knowing i was right and it made me hurt even more.

i walk over to leave grabbing his coffee. "by the way here's the fucking coffee i bought you" i say taking off the kid and throwing it on him. he stood there and took it. he looked completely defeated but it was nothing compared to how defeated i had felt.

i grab my drink and walk away flipping him off while i walk away back towards my car.

when i get in all the adrenaline i had felt was replaced by nothing but pain. i hit my steering wheel a couple times making me cry even harder.

everything paige said the other day was true.
+++

a knock on the passenger window made me jump and wipe my face. i look over and see sahar with holding up a chocolate bar and a bag of chips with an apologetic look held on her face. i unlock the car and she instantly opens up the door and jumps in quickly.

"i heard what happened. i had no idea Kelsey. are you okay" she says placing her hand on my back. i stay quiet and she does as well. After a couple of minutes of sitting in complete silence other than my softer cries i break it.

"two years"

"he threw away two years for her Sahar. Two fucking years." i say and she nods. "some people don't know what they have in front of them until it's gone. you didn't lose him, he lost you remember that." she says trying to comfort me but it seems like nothing could help me fix what i feel and nothing could make me feel better.

"I just don't understand why he would do it. Am i not good enough?" i ask beginning to cry harder into my hands. "don't ever think you're not good enough because of one dumb ass. you're everything and more Kels." sahar says sternly.

we go back to a quick silence before she speaks up. "jack beat froys ass by the way."

for a second i felt scared for froy because jack knows how to fight and has way more experience than him but it was soon taken over by pain and hatred towards him again.

"he had it coming" i say forcing a laugh and she nods. "he was looking for you."

"jack" she adds and i raise my eyebrows turning to face her. "why would he be looking for me?" i ask and she shrugs. "no idea but i told him i didn't know where you were. i knew you wouldn't want to talk to anyone." she says and she's right. i don't want to talk to anyone but her.

"can we just go home?" i ask and she smiles. "of course, i'll drive."

froy fucked up🤧

vote and comment!

how was your day?