66

he's fine for no reason

jacks pov
-vote and comment-

| tuesday february 7 3:21 PM |

"hey..." i hear from beside me making me take my focus off the conversation me, taylor, and johnson we're having. i look over and see madison and it takes everything in me not to groan in annoyance. "hey" i say and she sighs. "i just wanted to say i'm sorry for coming off too strong knowing you had a girlfriend..." she explains and i nod. i would say it's cool or it's okay but it wasn't. "thanks" i say and she smiles and holds her hand out. "friends?" she asks and i smile and take her hand. "friends." i say in a clarifying tone as i shake her hand once. "i'll see you at the question portion for all of us later... save you a spot?" she asks and i nod. "yeah sounds great" i say and she smiles before walking away.

"she's definitely into you" taylor laughs and shakes his head. "I have a girlfriend tho so it doesn't matter" i shrug and he raises his eyebrows. "she doesn't have to know" he shrugs making me want to punch him in the face. i do would right now if we weren't in front of a bunch of people. i'm in a completely different scene than i am at home so i have to refrain from doing things that i normally would. sadly beating the shit out of someone is one of them. i shake my head and furrow my eyebrows at him. "i'm not even the least bit interested in doing that to her...no matter who the girl is" i answer and he laughs. "so you're telling me if meghan fox came up to you and asked to sleep with you you're denying that" he asks and i nod like it was an obvious answer.

yeah she's hot but with kelsey, in my opinion, i could have it all with her instead of a meaningless hook up like i used to do. We joke around, laugh, have deeptalks, fight, etc, and i cant think of anyone else i'd want to stress over and spend all my time with. "you're tripping" he says raising his eyebrows, smiling. "if you saw the two of them together you'd understand" johnson chimes in making taylor nod. "eh i guess you have a point." he shrugs.

++++

"How did you and Jack become friends" a blonde hair girl asks me and jack making us smile. The question portion of this has definitely been an experience, it's been fun though i can't deny that.

"basically we met the very first day of kindergarten.. we were actually wearing the same shirt and so we started to talk and i asked for his name and he said jack. little me was like Oh shit.. not actually but you get the point. Little kids become friends over the smallest things. we've been inseparable ever since." johnson says making me laugh at how it happened. "i'm grateful as hell" i laugh into the microphone as i pat johnsons shoulder. "the bromance is real" hayes speaks up making the crowd laugh.

everyone had already asked everyone else their questions so it was mine and johnson's turn to answer the questions. It was a little nerve wracking because they're most likely looking for a specific answer but we're trying ohr best for our first time. i grab my water bottle and take a drink while another person walks up on stage to asks another question.

"who was the song beg wrote for?"

i choke on my water a little, bit expecting that question making a few people in the crowd laugh at what had just happened.

"um my ex" i laugh wiping my mouth with the corner of my sleeve. "Ill help you jack" a girl shouts from the crowd as i start to pat my pants dry. "he's not a piece of meat ladies" cameron teases making me laugh at how awkward this had become.

"okay next question" i say quickly when i was finished drying myself off.

"johnson how long have you and your girlfriend been together" a red haired girl asks and it brings a smile to his face. i'm proud of him. he's stuck by her side. i guess the plan actually benefited us both in the end. i got kelsey and he got the mastermind.

"three months" he says and you hear various awes through out the room.

"jack how did you and kelsey meet?"

"oh um long story. but basically we already knew each other from school we just never talked because we had different friends i guess. that all changed though when johnsons girlfriend sahar brought us together" i explain the best way i could. technically i'm not lying. that's exactly how it happened.

"who was the guy she was with the other day?" another girl shouts from the crowd making murmurs erupt. i honestly have no idea how to answer this one.

"he's an only friend of ours."

hey guys!

boring chapter, sorry but it needed a filler chapter kinda before he went back home

hope you liked it tho

keep voting and commenting! i love the feedback!❤️❤️❤️