38

-kelseys pov-
-vote and comment-

| saturday october 29 10:38 PM |

"okay but you look hot" sahar says after i am completely ready for this halloween party at johnson's she talked me into coming too. honestly i don't mind going to them it's just dealing with drunk guys, but i actually feel like drinking tonight so i should enjoy my self a little more.

"right, but johnson's definitely going to love yours" i say checking her out as she does a little spin to show off her whole costume. "our boys will love us" she smiles and i laugh a little. "your boy will love you, jack will just like the company" i say taking a look at my outfit in her full body mirror. "yeah right. it's obvious you guys actually like each other" sahar scoffs as she looks at me. "no we don't." i say quickly. "so you're telling me after the past three and a half months you haven't caught any feelings?" she presses as she raises her eyebrows, waiting for me to answer.

"i don't know...it's weird." i hesitate and she begins to smile widely. "you so like him!!" she smiles making me smile along with her. "it's possible..i don't know. This is all so confusing" i try to get out to where it made sense but honestly i don't even know what i feel, it's just all confusing because i've never felt the way i do? if that makes sense. i feel something for him but i don't know if it's me liking him in a way i would actually date him.

"have you told him?" she asks me and i shake my head and let out a small laugh. "yeah right, he's probably just waiting for froy to realize he fucked up so we can go our separate ways." i sigh. "has froy even tried to get a hold of you?" she asks me making me realize i haven't even told her about my run ins with froy since we have both been busy with the boys. "actually yes... we got our closure and we're okay now." i tell her and she nods. "does jack know?" she asks causing me to quickly shake my head.

"i couldn't bring myself to tell him because i don't know if cindy has even tried to get him back." i say as she gives me another nod so i knew she was understanding what i was saying. "you're so nice" she laughs. "maybe we should get going?" i suggest smiling at her.

-jacks pov-
-vote and comment-

"damn" nate says biting his lip causing me to furrow my eyebrows and see what he was looking at. my eyes go wide as i see kelsey was what he was looking at. He wouldn't take his eyes off of her. "okay that's enough for you" i laugh as i turn him around as a joke and he raises his eyebrows. "i'm not going to lie. you're girlfriend is fucking hot jack" he says whistling at the end of his obviously very true statement. "i know" i sigh shaking my head as he walks away.

i turn back around and meet kelseys eyes causing me to smile. "you've got all eyes on you tonight" i say as i look around and see multiple guys through out the room checking her out. i wouldn't blame them, like nate had said... she looked hot. "it's kind of weird" she laughs a little as she looks around as well. "why?" i ask causing her to shrug. "you may not realize it but i promise you always have guys checking you out and stuff like that" i tell her and she shakes her head. "yeah right" she denies.