4

-vote and comment-
kelsey's pov

-vote and comment-kelsey's pov

| monday august 22 |

jack: i'm on my way

i sigh tossing my phone back on my bed after reading jacks text. My nerves were forming a gigantic pit in my stomach due to how anxious i was to see what people would say to me not only about what happened between me and froy but also what's 'going on' with me and jack.

walking over to my closet i pull out a red top and some shorts. throwing them on feeling rises i hurry to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush out my hair as if on cue i hear him honk the horn to his car.

"way to wake up the whole neighborhood" i say smiling as i get in his car. "they'll be fine. they most likely have kids or work anyways" he says shrugging and putting his hand on the back of my seat while looking over his shoulder to reverse his car out of my drive way.

"i hope you don't mind but i have to pick up johnson and sammy" he says making me feel even more nervous. "don't worry we can tell them if you'd like so we don't have to fake it in front of them. they won't tell anyone" he says knowing his friends better than me. i've never actually had a whole conversation with sammy or johnson but they seem to be funny. "are you sure?" i ask scared that they may actually tell someone. "promise." he says turning the corner and pulling into a two story brick house fairly close to mine. jack honks the horn again making me jump and him laugh as sammy runs outside.he goes to open the front door but stops when he sees me then proceeds to the back door.

"hey jack...kelsey." he greets awkwardly as he slides into the car, probably unsure of what to think about this. hell im unsure of what to think about this. would it ben work like sahar has said it would?

"what's kelsey doing here" he asks curiously after he shuts his door. jack laughs and shakes his head. "sorry sammy didn't mean it like that." jack says making me furrow my eyebrows. mean it like what?

i thought about it for a second and then i understood that maybe jack thought i had taken it like sam was being rude. "no it's fine i didn't even take it like that" i say and he nods. "so?" sam states waiting for jack to answer his question he had previously asked.

"i'll tell you when johnson's in the car so i don't have to say it twice..." jack speaks lowly, almost like he was embarrassed of what we're doing. sam answers with a nod and gets on his phone.

i look over a jacks hands that held onto the steering wheel tightly. his knuckles were slightly busted open, most likely from his fight with froy. i wonder why he hasn't brought that up yet, you'd think it'd be something he'd want to brag about or at least tell me being that he beat my ex's ass. Maybe he just thought sahar had told me, which she did but i also would have liked him to tell me.