50!!

Jacks pov
-vote and comment-

| tuesday december 9 5:16 pm |

ever since jj and i have signed the deal and people started to find out about it, they definitely have treated us differently. people we never even talked to before started to try and become our friends, so far it's my least favorite part. David said our song has done better than they thought it would within the first week and a half for our first song. "why didn't you guys tell us you could do that" sahar says looking in mine and johnsons direction from across the table. we all decided to have a dinner celebrating kelsey getting ungrounded. i would have figured johnson had already told her but i guess he didn't. kelsey was the only other person of our friends who knew other than sam.

"johnson never told you?" sammy asks looking over at her as he takes a bite of his enchiladas he had ordered. sahar dead pans in our direction again. "you guys told sammy?" she asks raising her eyebrows. "and kelsey" sammy says making kelsey widen her eyes as the words came out of his mouth. "And kelsey? What the hell you guys" she says shaking her head. johnson scratches the back of his head looking in her direction. "it never really came up..." he says, unsure of what to do. "it's okay.." she says quietly. "it was a really good song though" she smiles making me think about the other song johnson and i have been writing. i'm sure kelsey and sahar will absolutely love this one. johnson and i had spent a lot of time and effort on this one since it's for them.

"we are actually writing another one" i speak up, placing my hand on kelseys thigh. "David said he thinks it will do good since our first one is doing well" johnson follows. It's so weird to think people want to listen to our music. If we ever get big i wonder what it'd be like to step out of the house and having people walk up to you and asking for your autograph or a picture. i've always wondered how celebrities feel when people recognize them. "i know it will do good" kelsey says, leaning her head on my shoulder. my heart involuntarily sped up a little bit which had never happened with anyone else i've ever messed around with or dated, not even cindy and i thought i liked her a lot... boy do i have news for her. i don't think i've ever liked anyone as much as i do kelsey and we've only known eachother for about four and a half months. It's weird to think about

+++

"my house?" i ask looking in kelseys direction as we pull out of the restaurants parking lot. "Yes, i'm so full"she says unbuttoning her jeans making me laugh. "i mean you could be later" i say looking in her direction winking at her. her eyes widen at my sexual joke. "jack!" she laughs hiding her face since she was blushing. "you'd think i'd be used to this type of stuff by now" she says rolling her eyes trying her hold back her smile. she can never be serious when she wants to, it's cute. "There's more to come. so you have time." i shrug making her shake her head.

"you never know how to react" i laugh thinking of her reactions everytime i've made a sexual joke. "Because i'm never expecting it" she replies looking over at me. "you set yourself up for it" i tell her Making brief eye contact with her before focusing on the road.

"Kelsey" my dad greets happily when we enter the front door. he looked as comfortable as ever while he laid there watching family guy. it was his favorites how, i used to watch it with him all the time. i don't know why i stopped...it was probably over something stupid.

"hey" she smiles walking over to him. she leans down a little and he sits up, meeting her half way to hug her. "i haven't seen you in a while" he tells her, i told them countless amount of times that she was grounded but the still thought of the worst. they thought we broke up. The whole time we fake dated our families always suspected us dating on the low, which now i know why. the more i think about it we were always all over eachother. 

"i've been grounded" she sighs hating to admit it. she was probably scared they'd think differently of her...i doubt they would ever even consider doing that. she's literally one of their favorite people, they love her to death.

"well i'm glad to have you back" he smiles at her. she thanks him and we head up to my room where she instantly begins taking her bra off. i don't know why she ever even wears them. "can we watch a movie?" she asks laying down in her spot on my bed. "of course" i nod taking off my hoodie then proceeding to take me shirt off afterwards. i could tell she was watching me the whole time. it always made me feel good when she did, i don't know how to describe it but i liked the feeling i got when she did.

"what movie?" i ask making eye contact with her when i have both of them fully off. she turns her head away from me, trying to act like she wasn't just staring at me and shrugs. "the grinch" she says trying to sound like jim carrey when he says it. i let out a laugh at how horrible she sounded. "that was horrible, but you somehow made it cute" i laugh as she joins. "i really thought i was doing something" she says.

"If you say so but yes, we can watch the grinch" i say and she smiles and quickly claps her hands together a few times before i lay down and get on netflix to put it on.

"this is one of my favorite christmas movies" she tells me and i shrug. "i don't think i have one" i say honestly. i've never been big on christmas movies but her wanting to watch one made me want to with everything in me.

she gets comfortable and ends up laying her head on my bare chest while the movie was playing. slowly she moved her hand over to my tattoo and began tracing over it softly. I loved when she did it. if anyone else does it doesn't feel right...it has to be kelsey.

"so um the snow ball is coming up..." i start instantly cringing at how i brought it up. "yeah" she trails off waiting for me to man up and ask. i've been wanting to ask for a little bit but i've never known how to bring it up. "i was wondering if you wanted to go with me, only if you want to tho" i correct my self. i never really go to these school dance things but it's senior year and i'm with her, i wang to experience these things with her and have a chance to show her off more than i already try to. even when the whole thing was fake i still wanted to show her off... everyone really missed out on her. i'm glad i didn't.

"yes" she says quickly making me smile some at how eager she sounded. "i was hoping you'd ask" she laughs a little. all the nervousness that had filled me soon went away and was taken over by happiness and relief.

Saturday will be amazing.

13K. tysm

keep reading and voting!! love you all and i love all of the feed back!

50th chapter! i'm surprised i even dragged it out this long lol