69💦

kelseys pov
-vote and comment-

| monday february 13 7:29 AM |

jack pulls into my drive way like he normally does on school mornings making a nervous pit form in my stomach since he never returned my calls or texts last night. i make my way to the car and get in, surprised the he had even actually picked me up since he's obviously mad at me.

he sighs when i get in and starts to back out of the drive way. the tension between us wasn't a good one. "jack i promise nothing was going on between me and froy"i say looking over at him making him stay quiet as he keeps his eyes on the road. his knuckles were a visible white from how tight he was gripping the steering wheel.

"then why were you with him?" he snaps. "i went on a run and his sister asked me to swing with her. i was about to leave anyways when you called. then he offered me a ride home so i wouldn't be walking alone in the dark." i answer honestly, trying not to raise my voice and he stays quiet. "since when have you started running?" he asks me confused. why is everybody asking me this.

"because you weren't answering me. i was just nervous i guess" i say and he furrows his eyebrows. "why would you be nervous" he asks with a small laugh. "i was just scared that you were going to drop me or something after we had sex.." i explain and he stays quiet and starts to slow down to where he could pull over on the side of the road.

"kelsey i wouldn't do that to you... i like you a lot. i'm sorry i didn't answer you and im sorry that i got upset about the whole froy situation i was scared that he won you back. losing cindy to him was one thing, but losing you would be way worse because i like you more than i've liked anyone if i'm being honest" he says making my heart swell. i smile a little at him and look down. "really?" i ask blushing.

he grabs my chin and lifts my face up to make us be face to face. "i promise" he says before leaning in and pecking my lips.

jacks pov
vote and comment

i could barely sleep last night because i was worried kelsey and froy were together. i don't know what id do if i lost kelsey, especially to froy...he ex, who cheated on her with my ex.

it killed me when i heard his name on the phone call and i let my thoughts get the best of me when really i should have just trusted kelsey.

"sahar needs me at her car, i'll meet you in first period." she says as we pull into the school. "okay" i say kissing her cheek before i get out of the car. i honestly could kiss her all day. It's become one of my favorite things.

i walk inside and see froy leaning against my locker making me groan a little to my self. just his presence makes me want to scream in frustration. "I'm going to be straight with you, me and kelsey didn't do anything. it wasnt even like that if that's what you had thought. She almost cried when she got off the phone. I'll beat your ass if you ended something with her because of that shit. she looked hurt and i know what it's like to fuck shit up with her, don't do it" he says like it was rehearsed at least ten times. "i don't think you really have a right to beat my ass or whatever after what you did to her. besides we've already talked about it" i say putting in my combination as he still leans on my locker. when i get it unlocked i open it, forcing him to get off of it. i suppose forcing him to get out of my way would be better with a locker than what i'd prefer to do.

"That doesn't mean i still can't look out for her and have her back. if me and her are on good terms or not, i'd best anybody's ass for her." he says and i shrug. not that i'd do anything to put me in that situation but if i ever did get in that situation i've already beat his ass.

"i said we talked about it. what're you still doing at my locker?" i dead pan and he laughs a little. "you mean mine" he furrows his eyebrows with a single laugh patting his locker that was unfortunately two down from mine. "then get your shit and go like everyone else does. You said what you wanted to. just know me and kelsey are good" i say and start to walk off to my fist period where kelsey said she'd meet me.

hi guys!

hope u liked this chapter.

i'm sorry it's kind of short but i'm on vacation right now until next week so idk how long these chapters will be but i will try to update as soon as i get the chance to!

love you guys sm!!