30

-jacks pov-
-vote and comment-

| tuesday october 12 7:58 PM |

"hell fucking yes" nate says as he eyes a group of girls who were nearing our booth at the restaurant we were at. Sammy looks in the direction nate was focused on and smiled. "that my friends, is what i call heaven" nate says as he looks at sammy and i.

"ladies" nate says winking at them making them giggle some. "hey" one of them smiled at him. The amount of make up they were all wearing was ridiculous and the shorts they were wearing were halfway up their ass even though it's well near the low sixties outside.

"nate" he says taking the girls hand and placing a kiss on the back of it as the other two girls divert their attention to sammy and i. "brittney" she says smiling again.

"you guys should join us, we don't mind" sammy speaks up making their eyes brighten some at the thought, me on the other hand...i wasn't excited at all. I had no interest in any of these girls. They all look at each other then take a seat making a blonde sit next to me. Her face was an obvious orange color and she had on long white fake nails, the whole thought of it just drove me insane as to how she walked out of the house like that. if kelsey were here i know she'd make a joke on the low about how orange her face was. i smile a little at the thought making the girl smirk some, probably thinking i was smiling at her.

"hi i'm amanda" the girl said making me mock what she had just said in my head. Kelsey would have laughed, she loves it when i mock people. "jack" i say unintentionally coming off as a prick. i meant to sound uninterested but not rude like i had just came off as.

"i'll be right back" i say standing up and walking to the bathroom to get away from the group. anytime we try to have a guys night shit like this happens, especially if nate's with us. Johnson's lucky he was with sahar. i'd love to be with kelsey right now, we'd probably be at her house having a debate over which spider-man movie was the best or on if hot Cheetos are better than the regular.

i would text her but she is out with her brother and audrey so i wouldn't want to bug her. i sigh and walk out of the bathroom after a few minutes and see them all standing up around our table causing me to furrow my eyebrows. "what's up?" i ask and sammy smiles. "Claire here invited us over to her house...nobody's home" he smirks and high fives nate as if they were twelve. i nod and follow them out the doors and into our cars.

we follow them for about fifteen minutes as nate and sam have a conversation on what they were planning on doing while i just sat in the back quietly scrolling through my instagram.

when we pulled into the drive way they all hurried inside as i trailed behind them slowly and walking into the house with them. The house was nice and all but i'd much rather be home than here. we all took a seat on the couches with amanda sitting a little too close to me. i would scoot away some but i'm right near the arm of the chair. Nate and brittney almost immediately start to make out while she straddled his lap. i look away and start to look around the living room starting to feel awkward with the situation i was in.