37

-kelsey's pov-
-vote and comment-

-kelsey's pov--vote and comment-

| friday october 28 4:39 pm |

"just try it" i say holding my spoon up to jacks mouth. He refuses to try my flavor of ice cream because it has walnuts in it. "i'm sorry but crunchy things don't belong in ice cream" he shrugs. usually i would have used that as a chance to shove it in his mouth quickly but i decided against it. jacks the best at payback, i wouldn't want to get caught up in that. "but because it's you i'll try it" he sighs making me smile. he opens his mouth up just enough for me to put some in his mouth.

i pull away and watch as he gives me a fake disgusted look making me laugh at his facial expressions. "you like it?" i press and he shrugs. "i guess it was okay" he half admits as i playfully roll my eyes at his stubbornness. "you're full of it" i tell him earning a cheeky grin and wink from him.

"i need to get something for johnson's costume from hot topic" he speaks up as we throw away our trash. "i need to get something for mine too, want to just meet here in fifteen?" i suggest and he gives me a nod before we go down the escalator and split ways.

i make my way to victoria secret starting to feel bad that i lies to him. my costume is completely put together, it's just time i get some new bras and panties my others are beginning to get too small.

the employees greet me as i walk in and go straight to the bra section and begin to look at the various options.

i feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind me making me tense up but instantly feel st ease when a minty scent hits me.

jack.

"what are you doing here?" i ask him quickly and he laughs placing his head in the crook of my neck. "hot topic is a few stores down, i saw you walk in here" he laughs a little making me shake my head. "well you can go, ill be out in a minute" i say trying not to come off rude, hoping he would go since it would be awkward to look for this stuff in front of him. i've only ever gone bra and panty shopping with a guy once. Froy being froy, he had to make the entire thing based off of me wearing it when we have sex.

"But i wanna stay with you" he says softly into my neck making chills appear on my skin. "im just shopping for a new pair of panties and a bra. it won't be long" i tell him. "you act like i've never seen you in a bra before" he teases causing my face to heat up. i'm sure he could feel the warmth radiating off of my face. he had a point tho. he even saw me with out one. the thought made butterflies start up in my stomach as i think about that day.

"okay fine" i give in as i feel him smile agains my neck. "it will be like i'm not even here" he says pulling away to stand up fully. i look up at him and roll my eyes but couldn't help but let off a smile at his comment.

i let out a sigh and start back up on looking back at the bras i was focused on before jack distracted me. "you should get this one" jack speaks up pointing to a red one making me smile as i think back to the day at the hotel when he was wearing my bra and telling me i'd look good in a royal blue, but even better in red.

"it's cute" i say and he nods like it was obvious. "do you want it?" he asks raising his eyebrows. i give him a nod and he keeps his eyebrows raised out of shock. "really?" he asks like he didn't believe i had gone along with his suggestion. "yes, i said it was cute" i tell him making him smile a little as i go to the drawer to find my size in the bra.
"i didn't think you'd actually like it" he admits and i laugh some. "there's your color" i point to a royal blue bra almost like the one of mine he was wearing making him laugh. "i definitely pulled that hoe off" he says like it was obvious causing me to feel less awkward about the whole situation i was in.

i walk over to the underwear table and he raises his eyebrows at me as i look through the various options. most were cute but others were questionable. "You'd kill it in these" jack says holding up a pair of granny like panties proving my point on how some were questionable. "Put those down" i laugh grabbing his hand and pushing it down some before looking up at him causing him to make eye contact with me making our laughs slow down.

when we made eye contact it was like everything slowed down...not just our laughs, it was different because i had never experienced it before and i don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

i let go of his hand and let out a small cough and divert my eyes back to the panties beginning to feel awkward at the moment we had just shared...if you'd even call it that.

"sorry" jack says quietly making me look up at him with my eyebrows furrowed. "for making things awkward" he says running his hand through his hair. i immediately shake my head. "it's okay, if anything i'm making this awkward" i defend and he raises his eyebrows at my statement. "how so?" he presses and i let out a small laugh. "i've only gone shopping for this stuff with a guy once. i don't know how to act" i say lowly feeling embarrassed. He's probably done this a million times with a million other girls, so i'm definitely making this awkward.

"i've never done this, so i don't know how to act either" he admits as a feeling of shock hits me. "you're lying" i say matter of factly making him laugh some as he shakes his head. "i'm being serious" he defends and i hold a glare at him. "So you're telling me... you've been with tons of girls and never went shopping for this stuff with them" i question crossing my arms across my chest and he nods. "i've never been with them long enough" he shrugs. for a second i felt special but it was replaced by the thought of how all of this was just fake.

"i guess we just wing it then" i suggest and he nods. "well i say, you get these" he says pointing to a pair of panties matching my bra. i had intended on getting matching ones but just not in front of him. i didn't want him to get an idea. "For your own confidence obviously" he says but raises his eyebrows and shakes his head. "i didn't mean it like that. damn it. i mean" "i know what you mean jack" i laugh at him as i grab the pair he was talking about. i watch as his face reddens a little bit, it was cute to see him blush.

"well i need four more now. it's five for twenty five" i explain and he nods and begins to look along with me.

"thirty seven, even" the cashier says as i pull out my wallet. jack pushes my hand down and hands her his card quickly making me look at him in anger. "seriously." i say and he laughs. "please hush and let me buy you things damn" he says making the lady laugh a little as she hands him back his card and the bag of my things. "i just feel bad" i admit and he furrows his eyebrows as we start to walk out of the store. "why would you feel bad" he asks confused at what i had just said. "i don't know i just don't like people buying things for me.. i don't know" i say shaking my head and he laughs as he looks down at me. "kelsey it's okay i want to" he tells me and i let out a sigh. "okay" i give in.

damn almost at 7K?

love u guys!

keep up the voting and commenting!!

you guys are amazing.

hope u r enjoying the book!