3

-vote and comment-
Kelsey's pov

-vote and comment-Kelsey's pov

| sunday, august 21 |

"sweetheart are you okay?" my dad asks me through my bedroom door as i lay down stuffing my face and watching friends. it's all i've been doing the past four days. i'm surprised my parents didn't make me go to school considering it was only the first week of school.

"i'm terrific" i say sarcastically with a mouth full of chocolate cake.

i hear a muffled 'she's lying' on the out side of the door and i sigh as i stand up and slowly walk over to the door before unlocking it and opening it. my eyes widen when i see not only sahar but jack as well.

"what the hell dad!" i say throwing my head more so in jacks direction than sahars because she's seen me like this before. "i've got it from here micheal. thank you" sahar says patting my dads shoulder making him laugh and shake his head. "lord knows i don't" he says walking away making jack let out a small laugh but stops when i shoot a glee at him.

"sahar. a word." i say pulling her into my room shutting the door before jack could come in behind her.

"what the hell is he doing here?" i whisper yell to her motioning my hands to my face and body then to my room. she rolls her eyes and sighs. "your room is fine, you however. you reek please shower" she says smiling and pulling her face back away from me exposing her double chins. "you didn't answer my question." i say crossing my arms. she walks over and takes a seat on my bed taking a bite of my cake. "he was worried about you and god this is delicious." she says with her mouthful. "by the way i have a plan." she says and i shake my head. "no." i say already knowing it was a bad idea. i love her, but her plans never work out. "yes" she says taking another bite and holding her hand up as if she were telling me to be quiet.

"jack you can come in now!" she says after she finished swallowing her food. The door opens and he walks in and tucks his lips in and stands there awkwardly. "she's going to go shower what do you want to watch" she says grabbing the remote and going through the various shows on netflix. i sigh out of defeat and grab some clothes before making my way to my bathroom.

+++

"thank you now take a seat." she says making me involuntarily smile at how demanding she was being, she's never like this and she's quite honestly making me feel better already.

sahar claps her hands together as if she was about to say something incredibly great.

"Are you okay?" jack asks interrupting what she was about to say. He seemed genuine about it and it meant a lot to me. "i tried to text you and everything but you never answered." he added and i instantly knew sahar had given him my number by the face she was making. "oh i'm just great." i say but instantly regret how much sarcasm i used when i realized he was going through the same thing since his girlfriend had cheated on him too.

"how are you holding up?" i ask more serious than my previous comment. "i'm terrific" he says mocking what i had said before i opened the door. sahar let out a laugh and i couldn't help but do it at well. "that makes two of us" i say and he smiles but stops and looks down at the ground making an awkward tension grow rapidly through out the room.

"okay now can i tell you my plan." sahar says making jack furrow his eyebrows and look up at her. i just shrug.

"let's hear it" i say knowing she was going to tell us even if we had said no.

"so i thought of a way to make both Cindy and Froy jealous." she says instantly grabbing our attention. "and that would be?" jack says taking a seat in the rolling chair in front of my desk.

"you guys should just date" she says and i let out a small cough and jack raises his eyebrows. "date?" we both say at the same time making her laugh. "fake date of course" she says as if it was obvious.

jack and i both stay quiet, glancing at everything in the room except for each other.
in all honesty she did have a point, it definitely would make froy jealous considering he doesn't like jack but i don't know cindy well enough to know if it would make her jealous.

i finally decide to look over at jack and he looks as if he's in deep thought about the what she had just said. "how would we even do it" jack asks breaking the silence sounding as if he was actually considering going through with her plan.

"that's something you guys would have to figure out not me." she says shrugging and throwing her hands up. "but i would just act all lovey dovey in school and then maybe hang out once or twice a week outside of school. post pictures of course, but that's if i we're doing it" she says looking at both of us as we stay quiet again.

"so i'll leave you two to it, and i'll see you guys tomorrow at school" she says walking off but stops and comes back to grab my plate of cake before walking out of my room shutting the door behind her.

we sit there quietly until he finally speaks up.
" i mean i'm down but only if you are" he says making me look around the room. "would we have to kiss?" i ask knowing i wasn't ready to kiss someone who isn't froy. no matter how much i don't like him at the moment i can't even think about kissing someone else right now it hurts too much.

"only if you want to." he says and i nod. thankfully he's not a prick. everyone makes him out to seem like one but he's honestly not.

"how long would this go on?" i ask and he shrugs. "i have no idea, we'd have to ask the brains of this plan" he says chuckling at his reference to sahar. "she's something else" i say smiling. "nobody can know it's fake other than us three..." jack says after a moment of him thinking to himself. "of course" i say and he nods. "so it's settled? we're really doing this?" he says standing up and i shrug. "we're really doing this." i say and he smiles and holds out his hand. i furrow my eyebrows and he laughs and stops to hold a wide smile

"shake on it dumb ass"

thank you guys for reading!

please vote and COMMENT! i need to know how you feel about it so i can better the story!

do you like it so far?

do you think the plan is going to work out?