42

kelseys pov
-vote and comment-

| sunday november 12 3:39 PM |

"okay guys i've come up with an idea" sam says as he bursts through johnson's front door causing me, nate, sahar, johnson and jack to jump since we weren't expecting it. You'd think we wouldn't jump by now since he is always walking into our houses with out knocking.

"What's your brilliant plan sam" nate says sounding unphased by sams idea. Nate and sam were close so he's probably just used to sams ideas...which aren't always the best.

"we rent a cabin or something for a few days over thanksgiving break...all of us, maybe invite some baddies, alcohol..weed...all that shit" he says lowering and raising his voice at various places in his statement. i let out a small laugh knowing there's no way my parents would let me go to a cabin unsupervised with a bunch of guys, let alone for a few days. "that's actually a pretty good idea bro. up top" nate says supportively as he raises his hand up to give sam a high five. "i'm game" johnson says shrugging. "hell yeah!" jack smiles.

"i can't" i say and and sam throws his head back. "yeah i can't either" sahar agrees, she's in the same situation as me. "did you guys already make plans or something?" he asks sahar and i look at each other and sigh at sam in unison. "like our parents would let us go on an unchaperoned trip with a bunch of guys... especially you four" sahar tells him and sammy shrugs. "amateurs" he breathes in bringing his clasped hands to his chest making sahar and i give him a weird look waiting for him to continue...there's always more to sams one worded answers

"it's simple. kelsey just tell your parents you're going on a trip with sahar and her family and sahar say the same but use kelseys. it works everytime, i'm living proof." he explains making me mentally face palm at him. "i'd get killed if they found out i lied" me and sahar say at the same time. it's almost like we're wired together today. weve said and done the same things at the same time so much the past few minutes it's actually kind of creepy.

"weird." Johnson says to mine and sahars actions making jack and nate nod in agreement as they eye us. they act like they've never done this before.

"That's the fun in it all. taking risks" sammy says enthusiastically as he tries to convince sahar and i to go. "i mean it could work" i speak up, unsure of what else to say. sahar looks over at me and shrugs. "i guess we could try it?" she suggests and sam rubs his hands together. "good because i've already convinced my parents to rent out one." he says like he had just lifted a great weight off of his shoulders. "what if your plan completely back fired?" jack asks with a small laugh as he shakes his head at sam. "then i guess it's just be me and a couple baddies, weed and alcohol" he says shrugging and we all join in on jacks laughter towards sammy.

small filler chapter

thank u for 9K!

keep voting and commenting i love all the feed back!!