15

-jacks pov-
-vote and comment-

| sunday september 10 5:43 PM |

"aw my brothers 18 now" my sister molly says fake pouting making me laugh. "not so little now huh" i say looking down to her. "I hate to admit it, but no." she says shrugging as she wipes a fake tear. "whens kelsey getting here? i've missed her" my mom says smiling as she approaches molly and i.

milky looks over at me and smirks. "kelsey? and who may this be?" she asks sounding interested in the whole idea of me having a different girl over that's not cindy. her and cindy never got along at all. i can only hope that kelsey and molly get along but i don't have a doubt that they will. kelsey is just someone you instantly get along with and learn to love.

if he lying if i said i didn't love her. but as friends of course.

"she's his new girlfriend" my mom explains excitedly making me smile at how much she actually liked her. "we're just friends mom" i laugh and she eyes me. "you might as well be more" she says shaking her head as she walks back over to my dad.

"girlfriend? why didn't you tell me about this?" she asks me and i shrug. "we're just friends so i didn't think much of it i tell her and she nods. "well i'm excited to meet her. if mom loves her i'm sure i'll love her" she smiles.

the doorbell goes off making my mom rush to the door already knowing it was kelsey. "hi sweetie" she says hugging her as she answers the door. i look over at them and smile as i see how much they both got along. "she's really pretty jack" molly says looking up at me and then back to her. "i know" i slip out but ignore it by not covering it up.

kelsey walks over to me holding a happy birthday bag with tissue paper. "you didn't have to get me anything" i tell her and she furrows her eyebrows. "i didn't get you anything it's for your mom" she says playfully making me laugh. "oh this is my sister molly" i tell her as i look at the smile molly was holding. "hi, i've heard so much about you" kelsey says as molly embraces her in a hug.

it made me laugh at how she did that on the first time meeting kelsey but never hugged cindy once.

"wow you're beautiful!" molly smiles making kelsey blush. she never really knows what to do when someone complements her. "look at you!" she complements back.

+++
"she's a keeper" molly says waving bye to kelsey as she pulled out of our drive way. "the fact that she got you more basketball shorts considering how much you already have amazes me" she laughs. "she'll just take them" i admit as we walk back inside.

tonight was a success. my family really enjoys her company

just a short chapter🤠