46

kelseys pov
-vote and comment-

| monday november 26 10:20 AM |

"sahar" i whisper yell from johnson and her bedroom door. making johnson stir around but she pops right up making me smile she gives me a weird look and i motion her to come in my direction. she slowly gets up and out of johnsons grasp before making her way in my direction.

"what?" she asks tiredly. "i need to tell you something, about last night" i say smiling wider and she gasps. "you didn't" she says holding her hand over her mouth making my eyes widen. "no. i didn't. but let's go outside" i say shaking my head at how she thought we had had sex.

"okay soooo?" she trails off as she takes a seat in front of me. "me and jack got in this fight last ni-" "i know we could hear you guys, valid points on both sides by the way" she interrupted making my face heat up. they do have the room right next to us so i wouldn't be surprised if they did hear, it just makes me worry how many other people could hear.

"was it really loud?" i wince and she shakes her head. "it was loud but not super loud, i doubt anyone else could hear you guys" she says and i let out a breath of relief.

"anyways yeah so we had the fight and we kinda said we liked eachother" i smile and her jaw slightly drops. "you're fucking joking" she says making me shake my head in response. "i can't wait to tell jj i won" she smirks making me furrow my eyebrows. "what?" i ask. "i said i bet you guys admit that you like eachother by the end of this trip, so therefore he gets to buy me a large shake and fries" she boasts. i shake my head and laugh a little. "you know he would have bought you it anyways" i tell her. "i'm spoiled"

"so what does that mean for you two?" sahar asks me. "honestly i have no idea... we didn't get to that yet"

before she could reply my phone started ringing and i see my moms name appear on my screen. "hang on"

"hi mom" i smile. "hey sweetie, how's the trip?" she asks me. "Good, me and sahar are about to eat breakfast" i tell her. "well i have some news for you" she says. "audrey had the baby?" i ask and she laughs. "no it's getting closer to that but this news is even better, i'll tell you tonight" i hear her say making me want to scream. she always brings up something like this and says she will tell me later.
"anyways i just wanted to check in on you, i love you." she says. "i love you too" i tell her before she hangs up.

"what was that about?" sahar asks when i place my phone down. "she said she had news for me when i get home and she wanted to check in on me...i guess the few texts a day wasn't enough" i say and she laughs. "you're telling me, my moms been blowing up my phone about how the trip was and if i'm enjoying my time" she informs me.